Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding Items to shop/npc's

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all , i have been messing about with v496 and have it up and runing but my question is how to directly add a item to a npc , i have serched ele data, but cant seem to figure out. do i need a npc editor ?

I was hopeing too add armour/ wepons to freie in freedom harbour

Edit I have worked out how too add items im currently testing with flight exchange, but the items ( ancient veil shard and seald bood line /zod wep) cant be bought i have looked atthe items in sl edit but cant under stand what to chandge to be able to buy them any ideas any one \:)

Edit 2 ; Finally all are buyable but not as they have 0/0 durabillity and no stats , after reading some i understand i have to configure them to have stats i managed to make a wepon with a hell of alot of stats on it but couldnt find how to add durabillty has any one any ideas on this , or how to look at another ingames wep/item to see the configuration of this?

Last edited:
Back