Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Antihach fw

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gacd seems to be "Game Anti-Cheat Device", but i don't know how to use it

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is easy to bypass, but it works.

GACD used a driver, in its original implementation called "perfectprotector"

In it's current form, the player gets a captcha and a time in which to respond. Given the game has an in game bot, there is no point.
@datcom
Also .. I may be able to assist you better, if you define what 'cheats' you are looking to prevent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, for now, the only thing that bothers is the autoclick
I have not seen anything else
Thank

Sorry Fyyre
you could clean your mailbox
I want to ask you something

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im gonna necro this post, the GACD Server service can be used in a very effective manner, if you want to defeat VPN logins enable anti-cheat service in country.data in gdeliveryd then restart server, you will see GACD plugin to this and start logging MAC Address info in MD5 Hash form, in log file statinfom, this also checks for services such as debuggers and checks bytes being sent to the server such as Cheat Engine

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im gonna necro this post, the GACD Server service can be used in a very effective manner, if you want to defeat VPN logins enable anti-cheat service in country.data in gdeliveryd then restart server, you will see GACD plugin to this and start logging MAC Address info in MD5 Hash form, in log file statinfom, this also checks for services such as debuggers and checks bytes being sent to the server such as Cheat Engine
I'm more interested in this. Do you have any specific operation steps

Upvote 0
Back