Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,503Posts

Re: Happy Chinese New Year

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

i need some patches for cliente, some like 452 to working version, idk where found, our brazilian server is outdated

True MemberRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    netherlandsLocation
    348Posts

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

I'm pretty new to this but from what I can see the server works properly with client updated to 496. Few things time out in iWeb but it might be something I don't know about yet. Can anybody tell what are the possibilities to use self edited or different task files on server side because not much info is available on here.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    MA, USLocation
    150Posts

Client has been updated to v496 but when I tried to login the game it show version did not match. Out of date!

Still waiting for who good in this game.

I don't have much experience in this game!

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janethorne View Post
    Client has been updated to v496 but when I tried to login the game it show version did not match. Out of date! Still waiting for who good in this game. I don't have much experience in this game!
    If the gameserver started be sure to sync the elements.data and gshop.data between the client and server. (I uploaded my own elements.data and gshop.data to server/gamed/config and elements.data to server/gqueryd) If all this is done you can check the client log and see what data file version is wrong. Note: The gameserver will not start on machine with less than 4GB memory and also if gameserver doesn't run the client will disconnect I think with wrong version.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    MA, USLocation
    150Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YesOfCourse View Post
    If the gameserver started be sure to sync the elements.data and gshop.data between the client and server. (I uploaded my own elements.data and gshop.data to server/gamed/config and elements.data to server/gqueryd) If all this is done you can check the client log and see what data file version is wrong. Note: The gameserver will not start on machine with less than 4GB memory and also if gameserver doesn't run the client will disconnect I think with wrong version.
    thank you...

I will try again... if not I will run the server again after received server files which will be released by the Master Bola....
    lol

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    75Posts

[post deleted]

deleted
    Last edited by NateDogg; 19-03-17 at 01:10 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

I haven't messed much with the server yet since I started working on the elements.data structure (almost fully done) but from my small experience I would say your gameserver (or one of the daemons) is not runing.

[21:00:54.635] Wrong Version(data,task...), server: client:10000253991575b30535f6782

[21:04:28.179] Wrong Version(data,task...), server: client:10000253991575b3052df3ad3

At the server if you check it has no hash meaning the server didn't respond. For me this only happened when the gs was not loaded. Maybe you can check via command line to see if really everything runs and haven't stopped at some point.

P.S.: I am not sure of how the hashes are calculated yet.

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    75Posts

[post deleted]

deleted

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

If you haven't modified tasks then you should rename the gamed/config/TaskBitOrder.dat to taskbitorder.dat (I think original pack comes with uppercase but in configs are lowercase and it tries to load the lowercase name)

This should do it.

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    75Posts

[post deleted]

deleted

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

So I have tried reproducing this but only happens if I replace any of the task files (task_md5, dyn_task, taskbitorder, tasks, etc) without touching them everything just works with the basic files. Maybe you should check for any files that could have uppercase name or maybe missing?

As I mentioned earlier I have been working with the elements structure just slowly because of real life stuff and because my zero knowledge on this games files :D but I am 99% done (took the original structure from the server binaries and made a 010 editor template but still having 20-30 unknown structs and also the elements.data file has some empty place as well) and thinking of working on an editor.

P.S.: Anyone willing to share some information on the task files?

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    75Posts

[post deleted]

deleted
    Last edited by NateDogg; 19-03-17 at 01:09 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

I think the russian text comes from the elements data (?)
    When I first tried I also take elements and gshop data from server and put to client but after I switched back to stay with a clean client.
    You can try to upload the elements and gshop data from the original updated client the texts should be back to English.

Note: This would mean that you get official like settings but later you can edit that to your own likings :) (the russian elements and gshop are modded with custom things and high exp and such from what I saw)

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    75Posts

[post deleted]

deleted
    Last edited by NateDogg; 19-03-17 at 01:09 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement