Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Send Mail and Broadcast

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess the broadcast script I made for JD and PW isn't compatible with FW nor the Send Mail Script. I would rather not use iWeb to do those things so if anyone would like to help me convert these into PHP scripts so they work with FW let me know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sendmail works on for me. but I do agree some Decent PHP tools whuld be great.. I am usless at PHP but i am not too bad at Fixing buggy code / Adding a few extra Features. PHP is ok when you get to know it a little.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sendmail works on for me. but I do agree some Decent PHP tools whuld be great.. I am usless at PHP but i am not too bad at Fixing buggy code / Adding a few extra Features. PHP is ok when you get to know it a little.

the sendmail.jsp works for me too but I prefer to use PHP instead, thats what I am trying to figure out.

Upvote 0
Back