Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newer Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to mess around with setting up my own PServer for the personal experience of whats needed. So far I've found the hardest part is finding viable sources. I assume that's because it's not a very popular game. Can anyone explain to me why the newest up version is 5 years old? Is there something preventing this from happening?

Thanks all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FW is your game? i think PWE/Wanmei would disagree with that, but ok whatever.

Also since its your game, will you be getting the Voyage patch?

There will never be newer server files to this game, and even if there was it wouldn't be worthwhile, if youw ant a pwe server that would go well, try jade or pwi, mind you jade has been officially closed by pwe now and only avaliable in china itself, as far as fyyre is concearned, i wouldn't worry about it much, a dime a dozen, cheaper than a quater in a slot machine, and i left this dev area along time ago. anyways back to *********** for me :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There will never be newer server files to this game, and even if there was it wouldn't be worthwhile, if youw ant a pwe server that would go well, try jade or pwi, mind you jade has been officially closed by pwe now and only avaliable in china itself, as far as fyyre is concearned, i wouldn't worry about it much, a dime a dozen, cheaper than a quater in a slot machine, and i left this dev area along time ago. anyways back to *********** for me :p

Forsaken is a dead game almost no players have, it is not worthwhile to invest in something that is no longer alive

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forsaken is a dead game almost no players have, it is not worthwhile to invest in something that is no longer alive

for a dead game retail has a ton of orb spam, maybe thats the only reason it hasn't closed?

Upvote 0

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Just cleaned it up completely, not going to bother finding out who is right or wrong as I do not care.
Keep your arguments/discussions for somewhere else but the forums.

Note: No one got infracted on this thread, next time I will however.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Back