Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

331 Lycan hell road fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do not delete I will update this post within the next 3 hours with a fix to most things missing in version 331 including hell road so please bare with me as I finish work and get home to post this fix

thats the fix for hell road, i will release this as there are too many here who don't like to help anyone other then themselves, with that being said, enjoy hell road and other things this aipolicy fixes!.

2014-02-16 00-48-27 - 331 Lycan hell road fix - RaGEZONE Forums 2014-02-16 00-51-07 - 331 Lycan hell road fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen shot showing it actually does work!.

Ps, war of ancients instance works 100% like official also 12v12 fully working!.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works 1000% just put that ai policy in, incorrect spelling, while at the time

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do not delete I will update this post within the next 3 hours with a fix to most things missing in version 331 including hell road so please bare with me as I finish work and get home to post this fix

thats the fix for hell road, i will release this as there are too many here who don't like to help anyone other then themselves, with that being said, enjoy hell road and other things this aipolicy fixes!.

View attachment 143883View attachment 143882

Ps, war of ancients instance works 100% like official also 12v12 fully working!.

Thanks for sharing
I wanted to ask you some questions as I can do to make it look my age of chaos like yours.
and how I can fix it was: Baba:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did a mini guide to how to change the era config, try that and see if it works for you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

View attachment 143883View attachment 143882

Thanks, great fix. I share everything I can to the public. I will get this working and post a website to ingame announcement script.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been away from this for a bit... Going going to re-setup and use 331 with these fix's + work on the Age fix like Willy Said.. thanks too bro you've done a lot for the Comunity and for that I thank you.

Back