Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dysil Developer Client

Reaction score
My final gift to this community: The developer client for the Dysil release of Forsaken World.

Please read RELEASE_NOTE_READ_THIS.txt

I wrote it for you, it explains how to use this. Includes VT scan results as well.

<--- MIRROR THIS

This is Fyyre, officially signing off. Good bye Eyrdia, it has been fun. Thanks for the great years: 02/12 - 03/19.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My final gift to this community: The developer client for the Dysil release of Forsaken World.

I wrote it for you, it explains how to use this. Includes VT scan results as well.

<--- MIRROR THIS

This is Fyyre, officially signing off. Good bye Eyrdia, it has been fun. Thanks for the great years: 02/12 - 03/19.

Hey. Please reply in the discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no clue about it, nor anything about FW (i just saw the drama) but here are some mirros:

Thanks for the release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might not be the blood harvest you were saying, but hey, if it works out, then thanks for providing something that I'm sure plenty of people have been clamoring for, for years. Lotta people still committed to the FW scene are gonna enjoy it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

<--- MIRROR THIS

## If you want this power with a live game server, post a request to this thread. Someone I trust will notice it, and relay it to me.
I would like this power on a live server please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
## If you want this power with a live game server, post a request to this thread. Someone I trust will notice it, and relay it to me.
I would like this power on a live server please.

I need it

Back