• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Forsaken World [ Server Files ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce as my big thing for this year and kinda to piss off a few people, to finally release the Forsaken World server files, these files are compatible with Forsaken World Celestia or possibly even the Forsaken World Halcyon clients. Though these files are raw and have no instructions I think it would be good for the community to band together to create it's own section and possibly even post the instructions on how to put this together.

These files require RHEL ( Red Hat Enterprise Linux ) or any flavour such as CentOS / Fedora Core.

These files were released on the premise of people trying to figure them out and helping each other, don't be so stubborn to tell people on how you set them up. This is a public release not a private one for bigotry and ignorance.

----

Server Files :

MF MIRRORS

Uploading Mirror

Leak Provided by Warv0x

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol this release will piss many people off...also it seems a epic release...congrats to the guy and his courage...looking forward to what will happen :D

That was the point of the release... so. Hopefully we actually see something come out of this instead of being censored.

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error when I extract.

! C:\Downloads\wpackage.beimei.20110705.tar.gz: Cannot open \home\cricket\cricket (wpackage.beimei\srcfiles\tomcat\cricket\WEB-INF\cgi --> \home\cricket\cricket)
! C:\Downloads\wpackage.beimei.20110705.tar.gz: Symbolic link points to missing file

Do it important?

Where is the database files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on reuploading them
Sucessfully extracted with 7-Zip. :)

uebari - Forsaken World [ Server Files ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back