Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World Server (VBOX Image + Patched Game)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello RZ :sleep:
Here is my relase of Forsaken World.
It's based on Ubuntu Server 11 X64.
I have already installed everything, u only need to download and run it to play and enjoy :wink:

login data for server/game/ssh/ftp and everything else is:
root / root

FAQ:
Download VirtualBox, and import this virtual machine, then start it.
Warning: for some reason, server map (from Forsaken), will not load if machine has less then 2Gb ram, so if u put atleast 2Gb of ram, everything will work perfect.
IP address from VBox image and game client is 192.168.1.101
(basicly, it is already edited, so after importing and starting of server u can already play).
Account login is same root / root

Download FW Game:

VBOX IMAGE:

PS2: U will have 2 LAN cards in virtual machine, 1 is NAT, and second is host only, Intell Pro 1000MT, and MAC address is ''08002790EBE5''.

Screenshots:
QOpwu - Forsaken World Server (VBOX Image + Patched Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

2WV6X - Forsaken World Server (VBOX Image + Patched Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

mvZi - Forsaken World Server (VBOX Image + Patched Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy

Extra info:
Iweb - start it from opt/jakarta/bin/startup.sh , ip
Phpmyadmin -
Acc register -

Vmware version of this server, thanks to tuan

Password: tuan565

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
5 times to set different images, try this right now)) I hope the client works too)))

Perfect World Entertainment.7z.001 - Client Forsaken World???????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, can u add upload this file to mediafire? so slow to download it..

Reaction score
Server Work! nice)))

Client Work! Game.exe hangs in the process and did not start the game - delete DR.web

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:O: :sleep: :O:

View attachment 104994

... but .vdi works ...

i don't get it, do u have any problems with virtual machine, or .. ?

now for vbox release.. nice share..

thanks ^^

5 times to set different images, try this right now)) I hope the client works too)))

Client will work 100%, it's already patched so it's compitable with server, and IP is already edited, so it will connect from start.

Yes?
Perfect World owe Forsaken World, it's the same company ...

btw, can u add upload this file to mediafire? so slow to download it..

oh, for now i can't, bussy in RL, but it's strange, i'm getting over 2Mb/s download speed from my own links

how about a tut on how to start it cuz i suck at linux stuff

it's rly easy, install virtualbox, open downloaded virtual machine, and start it.
after ubuntu boots, login with root/root and type ./start
and wait couple mins lol ..
open game client, and login with same username and pass ..
play? :rolleyes:

eh?

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i don't get it, do u have any problems with virtual machine, or .. ?

Download VirtualBox, and import this virtual machine, then start it.

u see the different ? no i havent problem ... i know virtualbox ... BUT any other ...

this vm is not exported - its only copied ... very bad ... exported vm have format ova [ one file ] ... ova = config ... with ova u can import ... without ova u cant import ... u need to create own config ... [ create new machine > new hdd [ now " import " vdi ] > create own network with ur MAC address ] ...

PS2: U will have 2 LAN cards in virtual machine, 1 is NAT, and second is host only, Intell Pro 1000MT, and MAC address is ''08002790EBE5''.

this things are inside ova ... in ur release are not ova = no 2 lan cards ...

... u need to export >

To import an appliance in one of the above formats, simply double-click on the OVF/OVA file.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone can help. Explain what files need copy from this VBOX image to install it on another computer? I know its server folder, and some kind another files but what? Thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Where can I edit the IP for both server and client because my ip is not 192.168.1.105, it ends on .101

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Found out client edit, where do I edit server IP? Because I am unable to connect, ipconfig (cmd) says 192.168.56.1 as vBox IP, and regular ip4adress is 192.168.0.102.. so I need to edit to one of those, not 192.168.0.101.. Where can I edit this please? ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone can help. Explain what files need copy from this VBOX image to install it on another computer? I know its server folder, and some kind another files but what? Thank you.

If u downloaded Vbox version 2 just open it, and it will import everything by self ^^
But if u downloaded first version, just open forsaken world.vdi ...

Where can I edit the IP for both server and client because my ip is not 192.168.1.105, it ends on .101

wth, why should u change vbox and game ip ?
on your computer, go to network connections, find vbox lan interface, and change it to 192.168.1.x
on my example is 192.168.1.55

and u can connect to vbox server without any problems

Found out client edit, where do I edit server IP? Because I am unable to connect, ipconfig (cmd) says 192.168.56.1 as vBox IP, and regular ip4adress is 192.168.0.102.. so I need to edit to one of those, not 192.168.0.101.. Where can I edit this please? ^^

eh.. as i said , just change ip address from your control panel / vbox lan card -.-
no need to change any other ip addresses ..
but, if u wish ..
it's in /etc/network/interfaces

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No matter what I do I always get Unable to Connect, I edit the vbox lancard to 192.168.1.101, and the client to that IP, and it says Unable to connect, even when I downloaded it all it started fine but I was unable to connect....

Edit;cant edit /etc/network/interfaces - says permission denied...

Tell me what I need to do, I used default settings, was unable to connect.. if I set IP on vBox LAN Card, it will be the same IP needed to connect with the client, right?

Back