Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World v260 Blood Harvest VM, Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry this took me so long, my Real life job has been keeping me quite busy this year. But here it is fw v260 Blood Harvest VM and Client.

This has had a number of fixes applied to it, all zods now spawn and can be unlocked and will actually use their skills, the adventure island ratkin invasion event now happens monthly like it does on fw2. It also has a chinese 260 gs that does not have all the debug mode forced on nonsense like the one fyyre released had.
The included client has had some angelica engine optimizations added to it thanks to a friend who posted the optimizations in the community discord.

Note: The tasks on the server vm are english and have been put through the syncronization tool to allow them to work without segfaulting the server. If you wish to do task editing i suggest grabbing the tasks from the server and use them as the master tasks as they will work on both the server and the client.

Virtualbox VM:
Vmware VM:

sha256: 9b606a05881c27d20b4bfccd6113884bc503fda4b0345d53e7389703591de274 fw260.7z

Client:
sha256: 419c32d248b52543474a763b8296d3b09a8b1c98ed3ae0ba25162b889e450dca Forsaken World 0.525.7z

Server and Client source code:
password for the rars is Fyyre
I want to give Fyyre a huge thank you for releasing this source code.

Fun tasks with the most annoying guide quests set to auto complete:

Server:
Username : root
Password :
root

Mysql Database:
Username :
root
Password :
Database name :
fw

Do once after login ( to check your server IP )
Code:
ip addr
(add this IP to server.lua in client )

Server start
Code:
/server-fw/start.sh

Note: ​i edited the gamedbd gamesys.conf file to make it easy if you want to import your 496 dysil db, just delete the /dbf/ directory and put your dysil one on there and when you start the server gamedbd will import and upgrade your db.

Web site to create accounts,addGM, get leafs, update passwords

Iweb

Send Mail (
[Release] Forsaken World Iweb Sendmail with GM Items.)

PhpMyAdmin:
to use the phpmyadmin you will need to edit /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyadmin.conf and find the lines where i added the 192.168.1.x and change them to your computer's ip address and then use the command:
Code:
systemctl restart httpd

Enjoy Forsaken World Blood Harvest!!!!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i forgot to mention i created this vm using virtualbox

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I must say i'm disappointed, i was hoping someone would find the easter egg i put in the vm by now. Either no one has found it, or no one has said anything after finding it, so i will give a hint, it's somewhere inside the server-fw folder on the vm, lets see who finds it first.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it in factionname.txt :w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I must say i'm disappointed, i was hoping someone would find the easter egg i put in the vm by now. Either no one has found it, or no one has said anything after finding it, so i will give a hint, it's somewhere inside the server-fw folder on the vm, lets see who finds it first.

I found it lol, I haven't had a chance to poke around because real life been too busy, thank you Milos!! :D No I'm not telling, it will spoil the surprise :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Questionwhen i open sendmail i got this errorHTTP Status 404 - /iweb/role/sendmail.jsptype Status reportmessage /iweb/role/sendmail.jspdescription The requested resource is not available.Apache Tomcat/7.0.76@all anyone can help with this ? thank you beforeproblem solve

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at same thread Sir BOLA mention about edit element.data for changing rates, anyone have try this method? i try open element.data but i comes with item games, which one to modify ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know on that one sorry, i run the gs on default rates, and enable 5x exp, 10x sp using the iweb
iweb works, but it needs to be reset every time you restart it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Success!!change the GS properties to 0777we will get update rates that we want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a idea how to get the gm console work at this version? I already tried the usual way, buts not working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone have a idea how to get the gm console work at this version? I already tried the usual way, buts not working.
are you sure you put the GM auth on your account? ctrl+g opens the console same as any other version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah this one is working, i mean the real console (head gm codes) you activate by useing a copy of the pem.exe
shift+~ opens that one if you have an exe with it enabled, need to make sure debug mode is set to 1 in /server-fw/gamed/ptemplate.conf

Back