Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World v260 Blood Harvest VM, Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tell you what, if this post gets 10 likes, i'll release some tasks that will have the Guide quests for God's Trial, Glistening Lowland, and Arena set to auto complete

i have the edits done, tested, and uploaded to google drive, just waiting for that post to get the 10 likes

do i see 10 likes? ok i'll add it to the original post on page 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
server side or both server and client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm using your published files and I wanted to ask if you had a Send Mail link, which functions.thank you in advance

I found it lol, I haven't had a chance to poke around because real life been too busy, thank you Milos!! :D No I'm not telling, it will spoil the surprise :)
Will they tell that about the easter egg? I'm using these files from milo I'm a beginner and I'm left with the doubt hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I'm using your published files and I wanted to ask if you had a Send Mail link, which functions.thank you in advance

Will they tell that about the easter egg? I'm using these files from milo I'm a beginner and I'm left with the doubt hehe

i was thinking everyone knew by now, i put a dev client in the glinkd folder on the server, thats the easter egg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Milos, one question, the mission prepared for war has a bug, right? In that case, where should I see for that mission to complete itself? Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good to all, Milos already download the client and the server, but how do I connect the client with the server? Where do you configure the ip on the client so that it can connect to the server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good to all, @Milos already download the client and the server, but how do I connect the client with the server? Where do you configure the ip on the client so that it can connect to the server?

Next to the pem.exe there is a file called server.lua, this is where you configure the ip. And with this post i am now retired from FW Development.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Next to the pem.exe there is a file called server.lua, this is where you configure the ip. And with this post i am now retired from FW Development.

So you are not going to work anymore in the FW? no more updates ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are all newly created Accounts "GM's"?!? Where do i need to change that all new created Accounts are normal user Accounts?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why are all newly created Accounts "GM's"?!? Where do i need to change that all new created Accounts are normal user Accounts?

go into phpmyadmin, change all account ids to be higher than 1056

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Milos thanks for everything you have done with this. I can get the server up and running without a issue but when I go to connect it tells me me client is out of date. Is this a issue with changing all the server ip's because I only changed the one that started with 192.... or is this something stupid I am over looking lol Again thanks for everything!

HAHA disregard this it was something stupid I was over looking awesome job ty.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can you please tell me why it doesn't work did everything according to the instructions, replaced all lines 192.168.1.x (I had 92.168.1.10 - 3 lines) After going to ip)/phpmyadmin/ Writes: ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access / phpmyadmin / on this server. Please tell me what's wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear forum users, has anyone come across this, there is no .LUA file, where the server's IP address, port, name and other information are registered in the update folder? Client RU. Searching the file yielded nothing. Could it be that the data about the server is written in some other file? If so, which one? I myself am from Ukraine, it is not convenient to play on the English client. I downloaded the client (RU) with the same update. I thought to register my IP address in the server.LUA file and try to start it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Default pem.exe and server.lua Add to client / update folder. Better to download the Chinese client and replace the interface and config.
What task is the error? Submit the task. to Do not use phpmyadmin to use

Last edited:
Back