Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World v260 Blood Harvest VM, Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replaced by default pem.exe and server.lua (following the link from the archive), entered my IP, nothing has changed, only the Tytan (Ru) server is still displayed, I can't see it. I cannot understand in which file this data is written.
P.S. The client runs if the folder update is also "pem", if the "pem" is removed and leave only "game" client refuses to start.

"What task is the error? Submit the task" did not quite understand what you mean?
Replaced by default pem.exe and server.lua (following the link from the archive), entered my IP, nothing has changed, only the Tytan (Ru) server is still displayed, I can't see it. I cannot understand in which file this data is written."What task is the error? Submit the task" did not quite understand what you mean?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help in solving the problems) Here is what I found, what exactly do I need to replace (which line) so that the client can see my server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for your vm are you using nat? i usually use bridged, its just easier to work with and prevents this sort of issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my connection type is "Network Bridge". Tried to change to "NAT", but then IP 10.0.2.15 and does not work Web site to create accounts, addGM and iweb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, tell me where you can download the RU client for v260 (Blood Harvest) Thank you very much in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there is any elements editor for this files?
(a free one, i just want to change the required party size to enter dungeons)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.I have a small problem.In vmware when i create a character it creates a lot of character that doesn't have names and only 1 slot to create a character.It also doesn't save my characters.

In oracle.It works fine but also doesn't save my character.I also did try to run as admin to see if it works but still doesn't.Only workaround i found was to save my oracle machine state and just reload it from there but it's quite annoying.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're likely trying to modify the accounts used for templates or class configs.
It controls how specific characters are created by default in the game.
There is a safety procedure that makes these account rollback to default in database.
Any change done to these specific characters in class configs accounts affects newly created characters.
I remember previously a person having newly created accounts GMs and to create normal user accounts that worked properly.
Milos asked him to make account ids higher than 1056 .It's in the 4th page of this thread.
It's very likely that it would fix your issue with accounts as well.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i solved my problem.I have a dual xeon with 32gb ram which usually runs my vm machines but was to lazy to use her to setup my vmware(i know i am a lazy butt xD)but it solved my not saving problem.I had a feeling it's something wrong on my pc side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhg.Just my luck.I had a horrible start to new years.1st of Jan had a power failure and it blew 2 of my harddrives on server lol.
Just a quick question.Are there an editor to edit elements.data.I tried to use the once available on the website and it doesn't seem to work on this client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Questionwhen i open sendmail i got this errorHTTP Status 404 - /iweb/role/sendmail.jsptype Status reportmessage /iweb/role/sendmail.jspdescription The requested resource is not available.Apache Tomcat/7.0.76@all anyone can help with this ? thank you beforeproblem solve

Back