Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

hope 0.311 to match with my Thai Client

0.331 version it's new than

where's link to download client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for release but can you provide seperate link for iWeb for FW game? I have server and client working good just need a working supported iweb for it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tanx, dude! It's work! But when reg accaunt have error (account be created fine):

Code:
[URL="http://192.168.56.101/changepasswd.php"]找回密码[/URL]|[URL="http://192.168.56.101/yb"]自助充值元宝[/URL]           
[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Function ereg() is deprecated in [B]/opt/lampp/htdocs/register.php[/B] on line [B]38[/B]

[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Function ereg() is deprecated in [B]/opt/lampp/htdocs/register.php[/B] on line [B]43[/B]

[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Function ereg() is deprecated in [B]/opt/lampp/htdocs/register.php[/B] on line [B]48[/B]
用户 [B]test[/B] 注册成功.       登陆名:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use 331 client - works fine.

ps: How to create GM with it?

Reaction score
I use 331 client - works fine.

ps: How to create GM with it?
login to mysql on vmware or vbox
Code:
mysql -u root -p
use dbo;
call addGM ([COLOR=#ff0000]ID[/COLOR], 1);

Where ID is your Account ID You must know your Account ID you can check it on phpMyAdmin and go to Users Table Find your account and check for ID
Hope that helps
:junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NateDogg - Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i decided to try this one today and strangely enough everything worked perfectly first time, i just had to copy gshop and elements from the server to the client and whala, i registered, created lycan, added 30 million leafs and all done, the hardest thing i had to do on this release was to translate the register page from chinese to english looool

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May be This version Real 331 not 311

bcuz I use Client 331 Login work fine

This server Race Lyken can start job fine no problem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i decided to try this one today and strangely enough everything worked perfectly first time, i just had to copy gshop and elements from the server to the client and whala, i registered, created lycan, added 30 million leafs and all done, the hardest thing i had to do on this release was to translate the register page from chinese to english looool

How to add leaf?
Solved by http://forum.ragezone.com/f783/forsaken-world-wos-v331-dev-950197/index4.html#post7733690

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Someone could help me with the login please. I always get the message "Your client version is out of date. Please update your client", althought I've already updated the client to the latest (I get the same message even for the downloaded client from this thread). Thanks.
--
Well, I found that the gshop.data file does not exist in the gamed folder. However, after copying this file to gamed, I get another error "Cannot connect to the game server", though the game server is started (shown green in the game server list)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello. Someone could help me with the login please. I always get the message "Your client version is out of date. Please update your client", althought I've already updated the client to the latest (I get the same message even for the downloaded client from this thread). Thanks.
--
Well, I found that the gshop.data file does not exist in the gamed folder. However, after copying this file to gamed, I get another error "Cannot connect to the game server", though the game server is started (shown green in the game server list)

Do not update client! Start game from /update/game.exe

Back