Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i decided to try this one today and strangely enough everything worked perfectly first time, i just had to copy gshop and elements from the server to the client and whala, i registered, created lycan, added 30 million leafs and all done, the hardest thing i had to do on this release was to translate the register page from chinese to english looool
Could you explain a bit more, which files to copy from the server to the client (beside gshop.data and elements.data from server/gamed/config to client/data). I did copy these files from the server to the client but login didn't go (still "client is out-of-date"). From my experience with the 84 version server, that's mostly caused by the incompatibilty of the client and server data files but I cannot figure out, which file to sync.
Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's also possible to get this error when your server service like gdeliveryd or authd is disconnected or keep reconnecting. I had this issue i checked my syslog and fixed it somehow. Client and Server i am using is from this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f783/forsaken-world-wos-v331-dev-950197/ , i never copied elements.data to client from server. Just make sure you don't run patcher after installing client, make sure all services up and running without any error or disconnection and try login.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all i have to do is to reconfigure keyboard or tell me what to press to do an ;

i can't access iweb and register page

got it working :thumbup: tyvm <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got problem Cannot load common data automation crontab. check file commondataauto.txt. and err : gdelivery:: connect QueryServer failed how to fix it searched allready i use client from here and server too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got problem Cannot load common data automation crontab. check file commondataauto.txt. and err : gdelivery:: connect QueryServer failed how to fix it searched allready i use client from here and server too

you can ignore this Cannot load common data automation crontab. check file commondataauto.txt.

how much ram you using for the vm?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gdelivery:: connect QueryServer failed if you scroll down in the log you'll see gdelivery:: connect QueryServer success or w/e

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes at the end i see this err : Query Server Connected!!! and when i try to log in it give me outdated

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I try to make down vm ram - not working. Back it to 4gb - all fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use for ram 1400 and still get out date error when i try to log in

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can't load the server if you have 1.4gb you need to have atleast 3.5gb if that doesn't help. try to reinstall client.

can you send your computer info?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well realm is working for me but the error is the problem i re install it many times already i don't have big rams so what is minimum ram i need for the server to work correctly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i use 4gb it lags sometimes and i only have 6gb ram. so only 2 left for the whole system. if you have 4gb ram i am sorry. then you don't have the abilities to run a server :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see the server take less than 1 gigabyte when it is working why it need so much ram

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it needs much ram to be able to run the server. it can be runned but you won't be able to log in cuz it doesn't let you cuz u allowed too low ram

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i have server or my friend got server could use it it need lan or could use vps or something like hamachi and is your server have website or have way to play on it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tell your friend to port forward his/her router to let you join

sure you could join my server. but first make sure you have version 0.331.0 and go to /update folder and open server.lua with any text editor and change ip to server-forcegaming.no-ip.biz

and port is 29000

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Back