Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see that it take long time to log in server look white you restart could work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try to enter this in server.lua instead. 85.226.10.107

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still look white stuck on log in and then unable to connect try ifconfig

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm having strange issues. then try 192.168.1.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess this is your lan ip not one that could connect out of your network

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
exactly.
NateDogg - Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb - RaGEZONE Forums
is for outside

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i guess this release didnt work for others

weeird... cuz i can connect with 192.168.1.7 and you should be able to connect with 85.226.10.107... try 192.168.1.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and i guess you cannot connect to the ip you give me so your server is working local not working on internet try to connect to the ip you give me see if it is connecting and the ip changed in the second post try ifconfig see what ip

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is it cuz i have static IP or port forwarded?

85.226.10.107 works fine for me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wait i'm installing another server. my current have issues

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the working iweb from this VMWare image? I really don't want to download this image as i just need working iweb for FW. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've tried several versions of clients/servers and this was the only version i was able to get fully working. however... i prefer not to have the 500x exp mod. i tried to edit the exp rate with sELedit which didnt work. i tried hex editing the gs file as described here:
(http://forum.ragezone.com/f784/changing-exp-hex-editing-important-945319/), which appeared to make sense since the hexs dedicated to exp rate were set to 500 rather than 1, but when i attempted to log into the server afterwards it said my client was out of date. i've been going at this for days and any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i've tried several versions of clients/servers and this was the only version i was able to get fully working. however... i prefer not to have the 500x exp mod. i tried to edit the exp rate with sELedit which didnt work. i tried hex editing the gs file as described here:
(http://forum.ragezone.com/f784/changing-exp-hex-editing-important-945319/), which appeared to make sense since the hexs dedicated to exp rate were set to 500 rather than 1, but when i attempted to log into the server afterwards it said my client was out of date. i've been going at this for days and any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

You don't need to Hex edit Rates for this version we have a Fully working Editor.
Rates Editing Thread

If you need any help feel free to ask this thread or any others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just did a complete clean install of the client and server. Then I copied /server/gamed/gs from the server to my downloads folder in windows with Filezilla. Then i used the rates editor to modify the exp and quest exp to 5 and set the other values to 1. Then i copied the gs file back over. Loaded the server up and attempted to login and got the "Your client is out of date" error again.

Back