Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What RAM on your server? For work need 4gb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4gb. i was able to login and play the game before modifying the gs file with the rate editor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you need a working gs file. DON'T edit with RE editor or Hex. Pm me on skype if you need further information: slash_support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need a working gs file. DON'T edit with RE editor or Hex. Pm me on skype if you need further information: slash_support

thanks and thanks for all the help. i figured out that it was the permissions on the gs file that was messing everything up.

i had another question.. i noticed others aren't able to connect to the server by connecting to my computer's ip address over a hamachi network. anybody know whether i need to set up a public IP address for the VM running the server? if so, any tips how to do this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Useing Vmwares Bridge interface on your VM type ipconfig in a shell and route trafic to yuor Lan interface. Look at server.lua for the Poirt numbers. ie. theses Ports.
port = { 29000,29001,29002,29003,29004,29005 }, (you only really need 1 port)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can anyone share the working iweb from this VMWare image? I really don't want to download this image as i just need working iweb for FW. Thanks!
Put this w/e u need it.(Iweb with sendmail)
I added a text file GM Items.txt you can send GM items to your character. go to ip:8080/iweb/role/sendmail.jsp
Look to the GM Items.txt and you can send GM stuff. Just check your role ID at game just open GM panel (You need to be GM,) CTRL + G and search for Hide/Show player ID that's your role ID.
It may ask for Max stack and Item stack. Put it to 1 And the last one 0.
Done! Enjoy :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I takes client from playfw.ru copy data/*.* into gamed/config/ on server. Hell Road works. But language is RUS =) And some think else...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You don't want russian? then PM me. I will fix any other

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I make server only for me. I do not care.

ЗЫЖ fazotron172 почисти приватку, неотправляет тебе письма.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All works perfect =)
NateDogg - Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put this w/e u need it.(Iweb with sendmail)
I added a text file GM Items.txt you can send GM items to your character. go to ip:8080/iweb/role/sendmail.jsp
Look to the GM Items.txt and you can send GM stuff. Just check your role ID at game just open GM panel (You need to be GM,) CTRL + G and search for Hide/Show player ID that's your role ID.
It may ask for Max stack and Item stack. Put it to 1 And the last one 0.
Done! Enjoy :rolleyes:

I got the server running and resolved the issue with outside connections. I was able to create a GM as well after searching through tables on phpmyadmin for user ID's. I have a couple remaining issues now.

First, I can't get iweb to work at all. I dont know whether to enter the account ID or the character ID, but I tried to create a role using both and it gave me the same error. I port forwarded 8080 to my VM IP already and I can't access iweb. Many of the links in iweb cause errors.

My second problem is that world bosses don't appear to be loading. This drove me to create a GM character in order to spawn creatures manually. However, I can't properly use the create creature command because I don't know what to put in any of the parameters. Basically I need some way of obtaining monster ID's or a database with them. If there is a tutorial on GM commands around then that would also help a lot. I found the Perfect World tutorial but it's not the same.

Thanks!

Here's the error too:

type Exception report

message javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(PreCreateRole)

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(PreCreateRole)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:549)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:455)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(PreCreateRole)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:912)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:841)
org.
[00:26:37] >> apache.jsp.role.createrole_jsp._jspService(createrole_jsp.java:289)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

root cause

java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(PreCreateRole)
protocol.UniquenameDB.PreCreateRole(UniquenameDB.java:58)
org.apache.jsp.role.createrole_jsp._jspService(createrole_jsp.java:118)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.42 logs.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got the server running and resolved the issue with outside connections. I was able to create a GM as well after searching through tables on phpmyadmin for user ID's. I have a couple remaining issues now.

First, I can't get iweb to work at all. I dont know whether to enter the account ID or the character ID, but I tried to create a role using both and it gave me the same error. I port forwarded 8080 to my VM IP already and I can't access iweb. Many of the links in iweb cause errors.

My second problem is that world bosses don't appear to be loading. This drove me to create a GM character in order to spawn creatures manually. However, I can't properly use the create creature command because I don't know what to put in any of the parameters. Basically I need some way of obtaining monster ID's or a database with them. If there is a tutorial on GM commands around then that would also help a lot. I found the Perfect World tutorial but it's not the same.

Thanks!

Here's the error too:

Whats the error from? and if you open the elements.data in an element editor it will have a list of mobs that you can get the ids from there. I'm not sure about iweb as I dont develop servers anymore, im just here to help people who want to be helped.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It seems like you don't have a compatible version. What Version are you using?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It seems like you don't have a compatible version. What Version are you using?

ROFL what do you know about developing? other then asking people ever hour for all the answers to your questions when they can be searched or found in a different category.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, really funny. i know a lot of things.

but not EVERYTHING. so please if i try to help someone don't lay your butt in it.

Back