Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World WoS v331 [ Dev Release ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ubeari: I have some questions:

1.) How do i run Double EXP & Double quest EXP Recommend Event like officials run?

2.) How to edit name of Realms? it currently shows as BY_

3.) How can i create more realms? Like 3-4 channels & Trade channel etc? Do i have to copy GS folder and change ports in config files? If yes then which ones?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ubeari: I have some questions:

1.) How do i run Double EXP & Double quest EXP Recommend Event like officials run?

Not sure i'd love to know Also.

2.) How to edit name of Realms? it currently shows as BY_

Open /server/gamed/gsalias.conf and change the Realm to what ever name you want.

3.) How can i create more realms? Like 3-4 channels & Trade channel etc? Do i have to copy GS folder and change ports in config files? If yes then which ones?

Look at gsalias2.conf ..3..4..5 etc.

Hint edit /server/start.sh and add more

echo "=== Realm #2 ===" | tee -a /server/logs/syslog
cd $PW_PATH/gamed; ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias2.conf > $PW_PATH/logs/game2
.log 2>> $PW_PATH/logs/syslog &
sleep 2

etc...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awe, coming back I see to QQ sad world. :-D

Though the password is actually one of the root passwords at Wanmei... Silly Wanmei

As if I didn't know that already.. And quite frankly, you're free to call what I said whatever you want, but we both know it's merely a straight fact. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - Forsaken World WoS v331 [ Dev Release ] - RaGEZONE Forums

What is it = ? But i login games ok. I do not understand it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Most any release can be made to work but does your vopy have any of the broken things fixed? Like ERA profressing right, toplist, Hell road? Curious if I could fix the issues without troubleshooting would be great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit drop rate item money or exp?
Please teach me i'm noob.

ps.I have tool for edit elements.data but i don't know what i do edit.

Back