Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys, This is my first ever post I hope you find it good.

To make launcher work go through all the *.cs files and change the word Your to whatever you like, then compile with visual studio, it may give errors depending on your version of MSVS, so correct as needed or help those who need it and post updated code for different versions, I have no time for it, thanks!.

Updated to include website includes, just put in your site to test

is rar5 format/password is ragezone

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Johno Wiliams;8601094]Hello Guys, This is my first ever post I hope you find it good.

To make launcher work go through all the *.cs files and change the word Your to whatever you like, then compile with visual studio, it may give errors depending on your version of MSVS, so correct as needed or help those who need it and post updated code for different versions, I have no time for it, thanks!.

Sweet... thank you..

Unfortunetly its returning.

Nothing found
The owner may have deleted the file or restricted access to it.
Or you might have received a link with a typo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Johno,

That is not that nice De-compile my work without my content, however try de-compile this other one. I just didn't encrypt my work at first because I didn't think anyone is interested in my launcher that bad, but all good since damages are done. Let the public have it now. Please do me 1 favor and see if you can de-compile this other one I encrypted. Thanks mate.

LINK FOR YOU TO DECOMPILE:

Best regards,
GodlyDan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Johno,

That is not that nice De-compile my work without my content, however try de-compile this other one. I just didn't encrypt my work at first because I didn't think anyone is interested in my launcher that bad, but all good since damages are done. Let the public have it now. Please do me 1 favor and see if you can de-compile this other one I encrypted. Thanks mate.

LINK FOR YOU TO DECOMPILE:

Best regards,
GodlyDan

You obviously don't know how copy right works then there danny, either way if you encrypt or not your launcher and software is considered open source due to the fact you have no GNU or Copy right license on it, cheers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok sure i release if you like?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Johno,
That's the new new encrypted compiled one? Do you have skype by any chance, I got some tools I would like you to de-compile. Add me GodlyDanny is my skype. Also sure release it is fine, it is still missing the server side compression and communication that is done with PHP, if anyone like to reverse engineer the logic to this launcher i be quite happy to offer this as a little trivia game. Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back