Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro I can't download the 14 part of mediafire folder server, amazing post btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please update the files from mediafire

Deleted files

Gameserver
Debian 5.part01

Video Client Guide
forsaken guide.part1
forsaken guide.part4
forsaken guide.part5

Thank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please update the files from mediafire

Deleted files

Gameserver
Debian 5.part01

Video Client Guide
forsaken guide.part1
forsaken guide.part4
forsaken guide.part5

Thank

Yes please! Thanks :)

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any1 got the plain server files without that VM poop ?

Dunno why everybody does VMs if it goes for Linux files instead using real linux OS instead of virtual Linux under windows poop. Doing that virtual is opening all door to get into your PC. Also i know of many serverfiles that are marked as unstable just because they were just testes on virtual machines and those are fully stable on real Linux machines.

Also let the people learn. Giving them fully configurated "virtual" machines will not teach em how to work with the files ( and the OS ).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope this release can help to make a forsaken world section.

Forsaken World easy repack with VM Machine By Trexsh..

Click in Like if this is useful to you ^^

I dont like the 10 pages setup guides and that stuff so i made a video, so just watch the video and you can make your own server with this repack.

IMPORTANT INGREDIENTS:

Now the Files :D

View attachment 104691

Mini Guide: (If you think this miniguide is strange, is because was made inside the Video Guide, so read this miniguide and watch the video at the same time.)

Credits for the first working repack to Phprap. thanks, really thanks.

This problem i need translate lang in LUA files. Everyone have tool. Please share for me. Thanks very much...!

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This problem i need translate lang in LUA files. Everyone have tool. Please share for me. Thanks very much...!

LUA are plain text files. You can use notepad++ or similar programs to see the original letters instead of symbols ( codepage thingy ) then use google or whatever.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Trexsh! I got a problem with this file : Please update it so we can download it.

or anyone else on the forum to upload

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello! I Maked a own Gaming Network! This is a picture of forsaken world force :) fwbutto - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums My Gaming Network At

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Trexsh, I uploaded a video cuz of an error, so please fix it and reply plz.

Hello! Thanks 100% Trexsh.

trexsh - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

My Gaming Network At

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im Getting the files and re uploading into MEGA. The files was blocked by mediafire but still can I Save and reupload the files into another host. This gonna take a while...

have a nice day all ^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Getting the files and re uploading into MEGA. The files was blocked by mediafire but still can I Save and reupload the files into another host. This gonna take a while...

have a nice day all ^^

How Long Will it take?

And i only need Debian Part.01 ^^

It Didnt Take a long time for me to upload debian 5.part02

Look Here : Debian 5.part02.rar (95.8 MB)

Only Took 3 mins :)

duck You Trexsh!!!!

Cmon Seriosly?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks Trexsh!! Your The Best!!!!!!

Hello Trexsh! i got one question, how can i do so my ifconfig ip not changing? (You know the ip changes when you restart your computer) How to make so it dosen't?

Please Answer!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Trexsh!! Your The Best!!!!!!

Hello Trexsh! i got one question, how can i do so my ifconfig ip not changing? (You know the ip changes when you restart your computer) How to make so it dosen't?

Please Answer!!

Use google, for this, why don't search if you want this files work, first learn basic linux.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This files was uploaded in may last year, so i reupload everything, i hope the ppl in here can
say thanks for reupload.

This is for all the new people in this topic and in Ragezone:

Don't let him die the forsaken world scene. this is a 3 clicks ready to play repack, made in linux, so if you like it, dev a bit into the files and make a contribution.

This is not the school, we can't teach everything.
This is a forum for people who love the mmorpgs and want to play in the other side like admin into their favorites games and want to share their knowledge, but if most of people just want a 3 clicks server and then just come to here to ask and ask and ask without made everything and if we can't upload or give support this people get mad at us, the uploaders and people who share files get sad and then don't want to share or give support to nobody.

New people in ragezone want files? New people in ragezone you want support? Contribute. take time but when you do it, the community grows.

Last edited:
Back