Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did u portfoward this did all my steps on modem and openen ports connection on bridge even on vm0 and when i try to connect from outside its show my modem page.Help?

Port forward the port 80 and 29000 and thats all ^^. if you still have some problems give to your main pc IP the DMZ option. (some routers have that option, so that option give you a total port unlocked)
*you can see my debian VM lan ip in the screenshot: 192.168.0.13-

I hope you can fix that issue with this example ^^
Sin título - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I post this to support future Forsaken World development section :)!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
trexsh Muito Obrigado, Translation: Thank you!
trexsh - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

trexsh Muito Obrigado, Translation: Thank you!
All gave some :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trexsh . i have question ? how to add crone gold , item to character ? please answer :D ty before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trexsh . i have question ? how to add crone gold , item to character ? please answer :D ty before
i would like to know the same how to add items to your char or do you got to work for them. there is nothing for adding items when i push ctrl+G

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did what u sayd but ex on port 80 when accesing from outside says Eroor HTTP 504 (Gateway Timeout) and on game client appears online , smth strange frist time debian gived me 192.168.1.3 then typed on my windwos machine ipconfig and gived me 192.168.1.2.Any help? do it have to do with debian side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client not work. Game.exe hangs in the process and did not start the game
Client is working fine, check if you do all the steps. maybe you update the game from the original patcher or you forget to update with the manual patch.

Did what u sayd but ex on port 80 when accesing from outside says Eroor HTTP 504 (Gateway Timeout) and on game client appears online , smth strange frist time debian gived me 192.168.1.3 then typed on my windwos machine ipconfig and gived me 192.168.1.2.Any help? do it have to do with debian side?

Just write in the debian console (aka linux interface) IFCONFIG and check the ip given from the system, that is your server ip.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update Client v84 pls

Block Link ::( ip

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
big problem... cant add soul coin. and high lvl monster drop n exp dant have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx very much bro u did a gr8 number here, hope a section is given to you guys to continue the gr8 work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great job on the server set up. Worked flawlessly.

The only thing I'm having trouble is understanding how to edit my level and add items to my GM. Also whenever I try to add cash, it doesn't work.

Back