Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Rank
    Banned

Re: [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexs

I don't work with this version anymore the source for the FW Gshop Editor is in England and I am in USA atm so I won't be home till Thursday so I can rebuild it and give you guys the GShop for FW if you can't find it in the previous threads.

But yeah follow the ^ thread that the guy gave me credit for the rates they work pretty good.

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled!

Rank
    True Member

Re: [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexs

Guys, please upload patch someone, i cant download it from my country...
    Patch 0.75.0 - 0.84.0 (414K)

Rank

Quote Originally Posted by gpadmin View Post
    Guys, please upload patch someone, i cant download it from my country...
    Patch 0.75.0 - 0.84.0 (414K)
    here you go, enjoy :D
    pem_0.75.0-0.84.0.sup

The Road to Success is Always Under Construction

Rank

is there an easier way than to individually set rates for each
    is there like a select all and input number sort of thing
    don't want to sound lazy but just asking

Rank

Problem Fix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ads─▒z.jpg  
    Last edited by bloodfor31; 28-05-12 at 10:39 PM.

Rank

place the ghop patch into the data folder and all shall be ok

Rank

Quote Originally Posted by tekk1 View Post
    place the ghop patch into the data folder and all shall be ok
    Ty Bro

Rank
    True Member

Someone can help. Explain what files need copy from this VM image to install it on another computer? I know its server folder, and some kind another files but what? Thank you.

Rank

you have to copy the whole VMware image folder if you wanna run it again....

The Road to Success is Always Under Construction

Rank
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tekk1 View Post
    is there an easier way than to individually set rates for each
    is there like a select all and input number sort of thing
    don't want to sound lazy but just asking
    Seledit source is available just download it and modify a function to do the work for you quick

Rank
    True Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaYzo55 View Post
    you have to copy the whole VMware image folder if you wanna run it again....
    No, you not understand. I want install it on clear linux system. I cant use VMware on didicated server. What files i need copy from this vm image to run server on fresh linux system? Its gameserver folder and what another files?

Rank

You have tool edit rate EXP Drop and Coin ?
    or Edit rate Exp Drop and Coin

Thank you.

Rank
    True Member

Thank you guys. How add kubi here?
    call usecash (ID , 1, 0, 19, 0, 1000000, 1, @error) > ADD CASH

where i need post it? I try use my old script for kubi from PW server. Data correct adding to DB in table usecashnow but server not add it to game account later in game? What i miss? Kubi system here different?

server console

TRACE : gamed(1):: OnAbortSession 0
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:57,974 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1024,zoneid=1,sn=-1,ret=-8
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:57,980 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1027,zoneid=1,sn=-1,ret=-8
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:57,986 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1040,zoneid=1,sn=-1,ret=-8
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:57,990 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1056,zoneid=1,sn=-2,ret=-8
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:57,995 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1056,zoneid=1,sn=-1,ret=-8
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:57,999 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1072,zoneid=1,sn=-1,ret=-8
    gauthd: 28 May 2012 23:03:58,004 INFO GAuthServer:? - UseCashTimerTask: status=0,userid=1088,zoneid=1,sn=-1,ret=-8
    TRACE : gamed(1):: OnAbortSession 0

but no leaves in game...
    Last edited by gpadmin; 28-05-12 at 05:15 PM.

Rank

Because of virus scanner showing up on tools.rar, i put it trough virustotal.

Virustotal

Rank
    True Member

wow why didnt i see this earlier :O And for the viruses on the tools. I dont think there is any. i have come up with this millions of times with server tools, mostly with chinese tools of jade dynasty and perfect world. they all give a jump on my antivirs.. :D

on the other hand, the server works just perfect, only that my client doesnt, i have the ever so famous problem of Forsaken World client not starting at all :D after pressing game.exe or starting from launcher nothing happens, the game.exe can still be seen in the processes. i tried aboslutely every possible solution i could find from official forums (believe me there was many with the same problem) XD

btw if you want the to start mysql etc with ur server without starting it everytime manually just add

/opt/lampp/lampp start
    sleep 3

at the top of ur start script before authd.
    Last edited by Sinisterial; 01-06-12 at 06:21 PM.