Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a problem x.x he won't tell me my ip xD

anyone know how to fix this ? x.x

Unbenannt - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me
How to sut up EXP and drop cash and command GM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just wanna ask, has anyone tried this files hosted online. I mean not in localhost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, and works perfectly, just do the same like localhost and go to your router configuration page and make a port redirect into your ip lan and that's all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trexsh - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi everyone. I still have this problem. I already double click on the .sup file to update to 0.84. Can anyone help me please? I would really appreciate it. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trexsh - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi everyone. I still have this problem. I already double click on the .sup file to update to 0.84. Can anyone help me please? I would really appreciate it. =)

dont forget to put the gshop at the data folder of the client.(NOTE) in loggin in the game dont forget to click force login.

QUESTION: does this also have iWeb so we can edit Level,Gold Coins and ETC ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dont forget to put the gshop at the data folder of the client.(NOTE) in loggin in the game dont forget to click force login.

yes edit Level,Gold Coins

/opt/jakarta/bin/startup.sh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, how says dotcom, this release have IWEB. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working Nice and Sweet on me now. Hoping for the FW Section will be made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fw sELedit Save As Error :S

Error - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

Upload Ragezone

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well what i do when i first time add a new VM is i remove the old network config when it asks it and enter my own. or use dynamic.

I would love to know how tho, because i'm having the same problem.
So far i can only use the NAT adapter, but then i'm only able to connect with the local pc. When i try to connect via network to it, it fails. Doesn't matter to what IP i try to connect then (and yes, all ports are open).
When i use the Bridge connection, i only get an IPv6 ip, not a IPv4.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx. it worked. only need little tweak to detect my keyboard correctly :thumbup1:.

1 question tho. how do you get "leaf" (the point in boutique)?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
old server don't work with nightfall patch.... and still some bug in dungeon that don't fix and crash your server...

Back