Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
FIXES error sorry
2012-06-12 23-10-57.PNG - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums
Error Server
Error.PNG - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums
Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIXES error sorry
View attachment 106836
Error Server
View attachment 106837
Thank you.

อะคนไทยเหรอ เราอะrun server ผ่านอะเล่นได้ แต่add item ไม่เป็นอะ ทำเป็นปะ
อื่มอีกอย่างนะ เราอะ ip เปลี่ยนทุกวันอะทำไงให้มันไม่เปลี่ยนอะทำได้ปะ

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
อะคนไทยเหรอ เราอะrun server ผ่านอะเล่นได้ แต่add item ไม่เป็นอะ ทำเป็นปะ
อื่มอีกอย่างนะ เราอะ ip เปลี่ยนทุกวันอะทำไงให้มันไม่เปลี่ยนอะทำได้ปะ

lol สวัสดีครับนี้ไงลองเอาไปลองทำดู ว่าแต่ว่านายมีหน้าเวปปะหล่ะ ผมชื่อ Boy นะ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จัก

nano /etc/network/interfaces
---- edit config ----
/etc/init.d/networking restart

Then tada! You can acces your server with the new IP you entered...

/etc/network/interfaces
Code:

# This file describes the network interfaces available on your system
# and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet static

address 192.168.0.50
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.0.1
network 192.168.0.0
broadcast 192.168.0.255

เซฟคนไทย

add item หรอนายลองเข้าเวป iweb แล้วยังอ่ะ เราเคย แอดได้แต่เงินนะ

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont forget to put the gshop at the data folder of the client.(NOTE) in loggin in the game dont forget to click force login.

QUESTION: does this also have iWeb so we can edit Level,Gold Coins and ETC ?

Thank you Yui_Ichigo. However, I can't get the gshop work when I add new items in. I've found that there is 1 gshop.data in the client and 2 in the server under /gamed/config/ and /gamed/config/aiscript. I've read other topic in this section and someone says that I need to match the current time in those files. So is it required to set the current time whenever we save the file? and the gshop in the aiscript has different value of current time.

Has anyone successfully added items in the gshop and made it work? Please help me:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol สวัสดีครับนี้ไงลองเอาไปลองทำดู ว่าแต่ว่านายมีหน้าเวปปะหล่ะ ผมชื่อ Boy นะ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จัก

nano /etc/network/interfaces
---- edit config ----
/etc/init.d/networking restart

Then tada! You can acces your server with the new IP you entered...

/etc/network/interfaces
Code:

# This file describes the network interfaces available on your system
# and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet static

address 192.168.0.50
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.0.1
network 192.168.0.0
broadcast 192.168.0.255

เซฟคนไทย

add item หรอนายลองเข้าเวป iweb แล้วยังอ่ะ เราเคย แอดได้แต่เงินนะ

อื่ม เมื่อวานบอกไปไม่หมด คือว่าปัญหาของเรานะ เวลา IP เปลี่ยนอะ ตัวเกมเข้าไม่ได้มันจะบอกว่า ตัว client version เก่า เราก็ไม่เช้าใจเหมือนกัน อัพแล้วก็เข้าไม่ได้ตอนนี้ที่ใช้ตัวเกมที่เล่นอยู่ก็ของ แต่ที่เราลองทำเราไม่คิดที่จะเปิดจริงจังหลอก แค่ทำเล่นกับเพื่อนในวง lan เดียวกันเท่านั้นแค่อยากลอง + ของดู ลองของมอลแค่นั้นอะไม่ต้องห่วงหลอกนะว่าจะเปิดแข่ง เพราะเราไม่คิดจะเปิดอยู่แล้ว แค่อยากศึกษาดู แค่ปัญหาไอ้ตัว version ไม่ตรงเราก็จะแย่ละ ถ้ามีปัญหาไรเราถามนายได้ปะ

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
อื่ม เมื่อวานบอกไปไม่หมด คือว่าปัญหาของเรานะ เวลา IP เปลี่ยนอะ ตัวเกมเข้าไม่ได้มันจะบอกว่า ตัว client version เก่า เราก็ไม่เช้าใจเหมือนกัน อัพแล้วก็เข้าไม่ได้ตอนนี้ที่ใช้ตัวเกมที่เล่นอยู่ก็ของ แต่ที่เราลองทำเราไม่คิดที่จะเปิดจริงจังหลอก แค่ทำเล่นกับเพื่อนในวง lan เดียวกันเท่านั้นแค่อยากลอง + ของดู ลองของมอลแค่นั้นอะไม่ต้องห่วงหลอกนะว่าจะเปิดแข่ง เพราะเราไม่คิดจะเปิดอยู่แล้ว แค่อยากศึกษาดู แค่ปัญหาไอ้ตัว version ไม่ตรงเราก็จะแย่ละ ถ้ามีปัญหาไรเราถามนายได้ปะ

นายลองลงตัวนี้แล้วอัฟนะ FW_Installer_0.75.0 แล้วเอา font ไทยไปใส่ ลองดู เราก็เพิ่งจะหัดทำนี้แหล่ะ ไม่ได้เปิดไรหรอก ถ้าเปิดออนได้ก็ดีนะผมว่า จะได้ช้วยกันทำ ว่าม่ะครับ 555

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
นายลองลงตัวนี้แล้วอัฟนะ FW_Installer_0.75.0 แล้วเอา font ไทยไปใส่ ลองดู เราก็เพิ่งจะหัดทำนี้แหล่ะ ไม่ได้เปิดไรหรอก ถ้าเปิดออนได้ก็ดีนะผมว่า จะได้ช้วยกันทำ ว่าม่ะครับ 555
ลองละ ไม่ขยับเลย มันน่าจะทำเหมือนเกม rappelzอันนั้นอะทำง่าย add ของก็ง่าย บับก็มีแต่อันนี้ไม่รู้แก้ไง

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you Yui_Ichigo. However, I can't get the gshop work when I add new items in. I've found that there is 1 gshop.data in the client and 2 in the server under /gamed/config/ and /gamed/config/aiscript. I've read other topic in this section and someone says that I need to match the current time in those files. So is it required to set the current time whenever we save the file? and the gshop in the aiscript has different value of current time.

Has anyone successfully added items in the gshop and made it work? Please help me:(:

check the permissions of the gshop.data files? does it match the other files in the gamed/config? mine didnt work at start either. i could add items but not buy them, untill i changed the permissions. i didnt even change any time stamps of the items, just duplicated an old item and changed ID and needed info. and used the same gshop in aiscript too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ของผมก็เป็น แต่มันเป็นเหมือนประมาณว่า ไม่ connect ไปยัง server ไม่มี error ใน server เด่วผมเอารูปมาให้ดู ip ก็ fix แล้ว ตรงกันหมด แต่งง ว่าทำไมเข้าเกมส์ไม่ได้

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ของผมก็เป็น แต่มันเป็นเหมือนประมาณว่า ไม่ connect ไปยัง server ไม่มี error ใน server เด่วผมเอารูปมาให้ดู ip ก็ fix แล้ว ตรงกันหมด แต่งง ว่าทำไมเข้าเกมส์ไม่ได้

this is an english forum! -_- try to remember it further

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the permissions of the gshop.data files? does it match the other files in the gamed/config? mine didnt work at start either. i could add items but not buy them, untill i changed the permissions. i didnt even change any time stamps of the items, just duplicated an old item and changed ID and needed info. and used the same gshop in aiscript too.

Thank you sinisterial. I got it working last night but I forgot to post here lol. Anyways, have you tried to edit elements.data. Somehow I can't save it. It shows the "mismatch error." So I'm thinking that it's not the right version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! I want to say to separate the package files, thanks. However, when the server starts, a number of errors, as well as some distinctive features:
1) The web server runs on a completely different ip address .. but it is not so radically
2) The game server runs, respectively, on a different ip address, in connection with the first paragraph above.
3) The game client connects, but says that the version of
the client is old and needs updating. However, the client has the correct version. As I understand it here ... protection from newbies to file gmshop.data. This file should be placed in the game client, but if I do it crashes with a critical error.

To connect using client + patch from this topic, try a European client + update and filipinian client ..... everything is absolutely as well.
Please help to understand and to indicate my mistake :)

also i use client from russian official server with patches.....same error to..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed Error
1.JPG - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

1.1.JPG - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

2.JPG - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

2.1.JPG - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

I config in your gmserver.conf and gs.conf for your ip address and config in your update/server.lua success but can't login your game

please help me

thank you..

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i start that
/opt/lampp//lampp start

can open your web server see your status is online but can't login your game..

Well what else to say .. check again with the config ip address, ip address itself, server.lua. Chances are there and find the error, which at first sight not seen by the way .. you can fill your game client to the torrent?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me
1 - [Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is international language forum, Why use your mother-language here?
(นี่บอร์ดนอกกรุณาอย่าใช้ภาษาท้องถิ่นตัวเองนะ ถ้าอยากคุยกันคนสองคนไปแอด MSN คุยกันดีกว่า)

Use "search" before writing help, help me, please help me, ช่วยด้วย, ทำยังไง or แก้ยังไงดี (Thai language in optional)...

Read thread release by "Uebari" you will find the solution...

But as i said this server is too old version of FW since beta... still got some bugs as...

1. Dungeon drop bug, crash your server.
2. Some a lot of bugs.
3. No stack able gem same as nightfall patch.
4. No mount same as nightfall patch.

You can public this server if you accept the bug i wrote... (เอาไปเปิดเซิฟได้ถ้ายอมรับและทำใจกับบัคข้างต้นที่บอกไว้ได้)
But sure your server is too old and no update... (และแน่นอนเซิฟเวอร์คงไม่มีการอัพเดตตามแพท FW หลักไทยและนอกแน่ๆ)

*Sorry about Thai language in this thread.

Last edited:
Back