Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Forsaken World 0.84 Server+VM+Video+Client+Guide+Tools- Repack by:Trexsh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Exotic2012 thanks for your attention I tried to edit the elements.data longer gives error while saving you tell me why?
I'm trying to edit the server thank elements.data
You use this tool :thumbup1:
Can save elements.data :8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Has anyone found a working Task editor yet or knows how to get into contact with one of the studios selling the tools?
And has there been any version updates? I saw one pserver that has newer files just wondering where they obtained them

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Did u get a working task editor, the one Punk shared in other post works perfect including batch editing
Anyways Im running 4 servers now so if you have developing experience and want to join a good team post on my forums and well discuss it. I run 2 JD servers, 1 FW, and working on adding PW also within the next week.

Anyone have tasks that support at least lvl 80 they could share for this version until I locate a task editor?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone found a working Task editor yet or knows how to get into contact with one of the studios selling the tools?
And has there been any version updates? I saw one pserver that has newer files just wondering where they obtained them

hey friend you refer to a task editor, to edit the elements.data?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no for tasks, the task editor released by Punkerbrain in one fo these threads works perfectly just task editor Im missing at this point

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What I'm doing wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not able to put gold coins by iweb Anyone know where I am going wrong so I can change the lvl more money not required

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
gold coins u can do just not soul coins, have to add like 3 zeros after amount

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gold coins u can do just not soul coins, have to add like 3 zeros after amount

I tried not worked with 3 digits and tried not worked with one digit and neither.
the stranger before I could put up to 999 gold coins and now I can not even put 1.
I even released the port 8080 and 80 more in the firewall still does not add to the gold coins alquem know what possar be?
  adradeço from ja!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May i ask that will this server file facing creating character failed proplem? T.you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can some one tell me how to set the exp and the level are give me link plss ty

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can some one tell me how to set the exp and the level are give me link plss ty

To edit... Soul Coin Rate, Drop Rate and Experience Rate you only need to follow the below guide, there are only 2 Lists to modify so not much work to do. As far as making the work faster this is upto you, grab sEledit Source and write something to read the list and modify the fields 1 by 1 x by the amount you require.

Drop:
- Go to List 19 (Monsters)
- Go to Field Number: 183
- This Field is the Drop Loop basically this is the count it uses to loop the Drop Tables selected over and over.
- x this by any amount you require.

Soul Coins:
- Go to Field Numbers: 197, 198, 199, 200
- These fields are the Soul Coins rate.

Experience:
You need to edit 2 tables 1 for the amount and 1 for the Level Experience Limit.

- Go to Field Number: 75
- This is the experience the monster will give.

Now for the Level Exp Limit for example at level 1 the max exp you can gain from a mob kill is 3 experience.

- Go to List 51 (Upgrade Curve)
- Go to Field Number: 2602
- This is the beginning for Level 1 all the way down is the rest of the levels so from 2602-2682 is lvl 1-80.
- x each field downwards by the amount you require.

files tested works great and this could be found here to.
nice video to but need some more about the client but very good.
with this it shut complete it all.
ow cant login go up on server in(ftp) and copy the gshop.data to youre client(data dir).
tip there is a tool (incude in files) to make youre own gshop.data file do a google on it and read all about it.
this shut not be to hard have fun.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a working download link for the "navicat_mysql.zip" and the "video guide" for these files?

Back