Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Fun Elements for Dysil's Wrath v496 + tutorial + editor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fun Elements for Dysil's Wrath v496

Good job on this NateDogg! I think this will be useful for people if they are planning to make a public server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fun Elements for Dysil's Wrath v496

Hello!Do you know how to start guild base auctions? Thinks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[post deleted]

deleted

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just saying but you can also edit how much HP Bloodstone V can give you. Of course, I tried 1M hp, so it didn't work, but I tried 7k HP instead of 2k and it works... Havent' had any more time to mess around with it, but my spring brake starts later today so I will have more time. I am guessing you can change the bonus given by gems, but there is a range. Same thing with GM equipments, if you try to get too much stats from it, it won't work.

Also, if anyone knows the ID for the zeal pack that GMs can use, can you let me know that please? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[post deleted]

deleted

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is anyone planning to make a public server with these files? :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[post deleted]

deleted

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I play aria myself but it's dead on PvP

Not realy into PVP on FW.. i do Spvp on Guildwars 2 tho. (not great at it but ok)

On Aria too.. but Like FW1 Better....

Working on getting my Server Public just don't have ipv4 accessible from the outside world (incomeing)
But can do ipV6 via Tunnel soon... just waiting on my Tunnel...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updates March 8, 2015:

-The following additional items are now available at the grocer (mailbox) : Gem Token, Void Dust, Green Dragon's Tail, Red Dragon's Tail, Void Alloy
-The Dysil's Crux raid now requires only 3 party members to enter
-The pray value for pray 4 has been increased to 500,000. This means you can teach one or more of your characters pray 4 by mailing yourself Book of Prayer 4 (item ID : 38008) and advance the era with around 3 prayers on average.
-All guild base buildings are now finished construction after a single construction quest, and have had their faith, economy, cultivation etc requirements removed.

Hey NateDogg, can you tell me how to change time to Monday 1800 so I can get myself a base please? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as far as gm's on the server go, the old origional authd from 331 to 453 won't do it, the one using now, have not got it to recognise gm status, tho it would prove interesting id a jade dynasty/pwi authd would be the answer, tho i will tests these out also

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
well as far as gm's on the server go, the old origional authd from 331 to 453 won't do it, the one using now, have not got it to recognise gm status, tho it would prove interesting id a jade dynasty/pwi authd would be the answer, tho i will tests these out also

something is wrong on your sql service, or maybe you should decompile and recompile class of points update

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Realy Liked the Donation Shop from v496 V2 Can you add that to someone please :) that whuld make this more fux exp with Pets. and the Purple Gear etc :)

You're doing a Great Job Nate. this rocks will do some testing of Auth later today trying to figure out the GM issue. me and Willy shareing files trying to get something working...

Back