Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Fun Elements for Dysil's Wrath v496 + tutorial + editor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've added most stuff from that donation shop to the new elements such as gems, crafting mats, mastery items, etc. The purple elemental gear was actually lesser quality than the wargod gear, so I didn't put that stuff in because you can just buy wargod gear with bounty from killing goblins. The stats on the wargod gear are about 10% higher than the elemental stuff.

Awsome Bro thank you Again... that makes Sense :)

Awsome Bro thank you Again... that makes Sense :)

Oh i feel quite Stupid right now but where is the War God Rewards ? NPC ? and thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[post deleted]

[post deleted]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wargod gear is purchased in Nightfall Citadel from Avari

Also just for you ;) ...

New Updates March 9, 2015 :

-Hicks now sells even more pets
-Land and flying mounts have been added to all grocers (mailboxes)
-The following additional items are now available at all grocers (mailboxes) : Green Dragon's Reverse Scale, Red Dragon's Reverse Scale, Black Dragon's Reverse Scale, Black Dragon's Tail

Awsome thank you :) Hugggggs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
going to add a few missing pets to this version later tonight will post here so nate can grab my update. so we can work Together to make these updates even more Awsome :)

** Haveing some issues. can't find Hicks Tables i need to Edit ... i'll do this sometime soon.. need some sleep :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope these fun elements work, since someone released a v446 version of them that didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These work.. be sure to copy into you're games data dir and also /server-fw/gquery and /server-fw/gamed/config/

Yeah, I can trust you since I've seen your previous works. I'll see if they work for me in a while. Thanks.

Okay, I apologize if I might be bothering with such a question but, I'm supposed to get the elements.data placed into the server files, and in client. How do I find the server-fw directory if I got the server downloaded from the .ova VM file you uploaded?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, I can trust you since I've seen your previous works. I'll see if they work for me in a while. Thanks.

Okay, I apologize if I might be bothering with such a question but, I'm supposed to get the elements.data placed into the server files, and in client. How do I find the server-fw directory if I got the server downloaded from the .ova VM file you uploaded?

You're Confuseing me with Nate ;-)

Click on the Vbox windows when you have the Server vm running.
login with root password root
and type cd /server-fw

if you use winscp you can just login via winscp and copy the files directly from inside windows also.

to start the Server type ./start.sh in the /server-fw/ directory.

Have fun...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're Confuseing me with Nate ;-)

Click on the Vbox windows when you have the Server vm running.
login with root password root
and type cd /server-fw

if you use winscp you can just login via winscp and copy the files directly from inside windows also.

to start the Server type ./start.sh in the /server-fw/ directory.

Have fun...

I noticed right now. 4AM foruming is no fun. Sorry!

Also I tried to do cd /server-fw but it says no such file or directory. When I do dir, it just shows one .cfg file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I noticed right now. 4AM foruming is no fun. Sorry!

Also I tried to do cd /server-fw but it says no such file or directory. When I do dir, it just shows one .cfg file.

its all good :)

Are you typeing this ?
Note i am not root i just changed my $ to # to make it look like i am :)

phillip@unicorn:~# cd /server-fw/
phillip@unicorn:/server-fw#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its all good :)

Are you typeing this ?
Note i am not root i just changed my $ to # to make it look like i am :)

phillip@unicorn:~# cd /server-fw/
phillip@unicorn:/server-fw#

Yes, I am. And apparently it works now... Last time I did dir while on root@localhost is kept having one file no matter what I did.

Also, now there's another problem.. I'm supposed to connect to localhost using winscp, right? Well, I can't seem to connect. Sorry for all the bothering, I'm quite new at this but thanks for helping.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, I am. And apparently it works now... Last time I did dir while on root@localhost is kept having one file no matter what I did.

Also, now there's another problem.. I'm supposed to connect to localhost using winscp, right? Well, I can't seem to connect. Sorry for all the bothering, I'm quite new at this but thanks for helping.

its Good to ask Questions. Don't be Sorry. for wanting to Learn.

on the Server type ipaddr Note the address something like 192.168.1.xxx on you're client or winscp connect to that ip useing the username root and password root.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its Good to ask Questions. Don't be Sorry. for wanting to Learn.

on the Server type ipaddr Note the address something like 192.168.1.xxx on you're client or winscp connect to that ip useing the username root and password root.

I'll try that in a bit and see if it gets there. Will edit post!

Doesn't work. It says No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Nevermind, after trying SFTP it actually did something, but it asks me if I trust the host.. Not sure what now.

Nevermind again! It worked. Let's see if I can upload it now..

Uploaded, now I'm going to see if I can connect properly.

Final edit: It works! I can't thank you enough for this.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'll try that in a bit and see if it gets there. Will edit post!

Doesn't work. It says No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Nevermind, after trying SFTP it actually did something, but it asks me if I trust the host.. Not sure what now.

Nevermind again! It worked. Let's see if I can upload it now..

Uploaded, now I'm going to see if I can connect properly.

Final edit: It works! I can't thank you enough for this.

you're welcome anytime.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question. Perhaps this is not the correct area, but, since the title includes "Editor" will place here.
I can do the element.data editing fine, no problems there. but, GShop editor is not like the ones I used a few years ago lol..
In GShop editor how do you find the categories and subcategories to place in new items? Either I am totally blind or some thing but I don't seem to ba able to find out the id numbers for the categories and subcategories.
Any one can help me, please do. If this is NOT the correct section, my apologies.

Asking since I have not edited a GShop since PW 136 lol.. Yea, been a long time..

BTW. I love this version. The VM version works great no problems, however, creating own server using the included, here, instructions, there are a few things that are not mentioned.. But, I am still working on that so I can move my server to my server machine and reduce the load on my main.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Question. Perhaps this is not the correct area, but, since the title includes "Editor" will place here.
I can do the element.data editing fine, no problems there. but, GShop editor is not like the ones I used a few years ago lol..
In GShop editor how do you find the categories and subcategories to place in new items? Either I am totally blind or some thing but I don't seem to ba able to find out the id numbers for the categories and subcategories.
Any one can help me, please do. If this is NOT the correct section, my apologies.

Asking since I have not edited a GShop since PW 136 lol.. Yea, been a long time..

BTW. I love this version. The VM version works great no problems, however, creating own server using the included, here, instructions, there are a few things that are not mentioned.. But, I am still working on that so I can move my server to my server machine and reduce the load on my main.

Re: Editor not sure to be hinest.. its not like the older ones.. been playing with it too...

And yes.. this is a great Release..

I am running it on my HP Prolient ML350 G4p just fine running Ubuntu 14.10 64Bit. I found the setup is basicly the same as Bola's 449 / 331 Guide. + if you google ia32 not working etc.. you get the info on useing apt-get install blaa:i386 etc... works well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I still can't find the iweb directory. I would like to import the modified sendmail.jsp there.

Sendmail.jsp - credits to fazotron712

Code:
<%@page import="java.util.*"%>
<%@page import="protocol.*"%>
<%@page import="com.goldhuman.Common.Octets"%>

<%!
    byte[] hextoByteArray(String x)
      {
            if (x.length() < 2)
        {
                  return new byte[0];
        }
            if (x.length() % 2 != 0)
        {
                  System.err.println("hextoByteArray error! hex size=" + Integer.toString(x.length()));
            }
            byte[] rb = new byte[x.length() / 2];
           for (int i = 0; i < rb.length; ++i)
            {
                  rb[i] = 0;

int n = x.charAt(i + i);
                  if ((n >= 48) && (n <= 57))
                    n -= 48;
                  else
                if ((n >= 97) && (n <= 102))
                        n = n - 97 + 10;
                          rb[i] = (byte)(rb[i] | n << 4 & 0xF0);

n = x.charAt(i + i + 1);
                          if ((n >= 48) && (n <= 57))
                            n -= 48;
                          else
                    if ((n >= 97) && (n <= 102))
                            n = n - 97 + 10;
                      rb[i] = (byte)(rb[i] | n & 0xF);
        }
        return rb;
  }
%>

<%
    String message = "<br>";
    boolean allowed = false;

allowed = true;
%>

<%
    if(allowed && request.getParameter("process") != null && request.getParameter("process").compareTo("mail") == 0)
    {
        if(request.getParameter("roleid") != "" && request.getParameter("title") != "" && request.getParameter("content") != "" && request.getParameter("coins") != "" && request.getParameter("itemid") != "" && request.getParameter("itemproctype") != "" && request.getParameter("itemstack") != "" && request.getParameter("itemmaxstack") != "" && request.getParameter("itemexpiredate") != "")
        {
            int roleid = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("roleid"));
            String title = request.getParameter("title");
            String content = request.getParameter("content");
            int coins = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("coins"));
            int itemid = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("itemid"));
            String itemhex = request.getParameter("itemhex");
            int itemproctype = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("itemproctype"));
            int itemstack = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("itemstack"));
            int itemmaxstack = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("itemmaxstack"));
            int itemexpiredate = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("itemexpiredate"));

GRoleInventory gri = new GRoleInventory();

if(itemid >= 0)
            {
                gri.id = itemid;
                gri.guid1 = 0;
                gri.guid2 = 0;
                gri.proctype = itemproctype;
                gri.pos = 0;
                gri.count = (short)itemstack;
                gri.max_count = (short)itemmaxstack;
                gri.expire_date = itemexpiredate;
                gri.data = new Octets(hextoByteArray(itemhex));
            }

if(protocol.DeliveryDB.SysSendMail(roleid, title, content, gri, coins))
            {
                message = "<font color="#00cc00"><b>Mail Send</b></font>";
            }
            else
            {
                message = "<font color="#ee0000"><b>Sending Mail Failed</b></font>";
            }
        }
        else
        {
            message = "<font color="#ee0000"><b>Enter Valid Values</b></font>";
        }
    }
%>

<html>

<head>
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="../../include/fav.ico">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../include/style.css">
</head>

<body>

<form action="sendmail.jsp?process=mail" method="post">

<table align="center" width="480" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid [URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=cccccc"]#cccccc[/URL] ;">
    <tr>
        <th height="1" colspan="2" style="padding: 5;">
            <b>SEND MAIL 2</b>
        </th>
    </tr>
    <tr bgcolor="#f0f0f0">
        <td colspan="2" align="center" height="1">
            <% out.print(message); %>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Role ID:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="roleid" value="-1" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Title:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="title" value="PW Staff" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1" valign="top">
        <td height="1">
            <textarea name="content" rows="5" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></textarea>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Coins:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="coins" value="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            <br />
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <br />
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Item ID:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="itemid" value="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Item Hex:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="itemhex" value="" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Item Proctype:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="itemproctype" value="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Item Stack:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="itemstack" value="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Item Max Stack:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="itemmaxstack" value="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td height="1">
            Item Expire Date:
        </td>
        <td height="1">
            <input type="text" name="itemexpiredate" value="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: left;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr bgcolor="#f0f0f0">
        <td colspan="2" align="center" height="1">
            <input type="image" src="../../include/btn_submit.jpg" style="border: 0;"></input>
        </td>
    </tr>
</table>

</form>

</body>

</html>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/var/lib/tomcat/webapps ? for fedora.

Back