Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v307 Server files & tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for the files
Already have a 0.84 running server. Is possible to update without losing the accounts and chars?? (i am too noob in linux).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the files
Already have a 0.84 running server. Is possible to update without losing the accounts and chars?? (i am too noob in linux).

Yes, it'll still read properly from the mysql Database you'll just want to make sure to backup your uniquenamed / dbd

Anyone who wants to make a complete guide or tutorial, please feel free to do so. I am in no way an expert on these files, I am simply sharing them.

Most likely these files will need to be edited to bypass the GDELIVERD / AUTHD Errors with connectivity and cert issues.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, it'll still read properly from the mysql Database you'll just want to make sure to backup your uniquenamed / dbd

Most likely these files will need to be edited to bypass the GDELIVERD / AUTHD Errors with connectivity and cert issues.
i have this package, is already fixed, authd works fine, everything work 100%

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Ah, so it had to be leaked from three sources... since not many actually know how to fix the cert issue... lol

yeah, also on package have a broken gdeliveryd and a fixed gdeliveryd, with this i learn how to make the fix of gdeliveryd and apply on my war of shadows ( hex compare ) server files :tongue:
someday ash say FWv307.tar.gz is a pack of he, but i dont know, looking also for the tools of version her build, also the pack use the same starter, i have this package a so much time =s,

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, also on package have a broken gdeliveryd and a fixed gdeliveryd, with this i learn how to make the fix of gdeliveryd and apply on my war of shadows ( hex compare ) server files :tongue:
someday ash say FWv307.tar.gz is a pack of he, but i dont know, looking also for the tools of version her build, also the pack use the same starter, i have this package a so much time =s,

If you are looking for tools version 331 +
you can PM Me I have all tools.

[B]aSH
Reaction score

Leak didn't come from me, I promised a friend I wouldn't leak it.

Where did they get the tools? Only my GM's had access to those and a few friends who already had the files lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wondering? if this is an error at all. Client and server seem to be workin fine.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks... so to install this, will be copy and paste (on linux), config IP, update client, elements and gshop procedure and play?

also we need a new rates editor right?

and where i can find the client updates?? (the links in fw forums are dead)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this perhaps the nightfall server files with 12vs12?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you may try this....

should be correct client, just dont patch it
hope it helps

Reaction score
Anyone have the patches from v283 to v307 and v312 i would be really gratefull. I searched for them on the net but seems it's impossible to find them anymore.
I want to try these files with a virgin client so i really need them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The same questions 307 and 312 service file is missing, the task can not start, I need the libtask.so.2 file and the complete gamedbd cauthd, thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you share the way of fixing the bronken gdeliveryd ?thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have the patches from v283 to v307 and v312 i would be really gratefull. I searched for them on the net but seems it's impossible to find them anymore.
I want to try these files with a virgin client so i really need them.

Hello elvis24b

It will be very very hard to find those patches now as perfect world has removed all the patches before version 331.
They also removed all other clients, only direct link clients they have are 331 and 362, the patches they have are 373 to 419.

I tried the client i posted a few posts above but it says client version to old, does anyone know where to find the client for this version of the server?

Last edited:
Back