Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v449 contains lvl 4 and 5 wings which was not on v331 only thats the diff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u guys want i can upolad my elements.data file which ccontains all items which wer in v331 fun server elements.data file and lvl 4 wings and lvl 5 wings

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if u guys want i can upolad my elements.data file which ccontains all items which wer in v331 fun server elements.data file and lvl 4 wings and lvl 5 wings

yes please bro :) that whuld be awesome.
I've got a lot added already but that will be awesome.

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
hey people on these files cant seem to even hex the GS file can u tell me where i can get a working gs file as close to the origional exp as possible ?
if there is a such thing

people don't like to share how to edit the exp dosn't make sense why they release with 5000000 times exp and no help on how to edit it :/ odd

but if you can supply an edited GS or whatever file was edited as close to the actual game exp as possible i would appreciate it thank you for your time..

well anyways thanks in advance

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its not hard to Hex edit the GS file on 331/449 etc. just follow the guide for 331/0.80 etc.. try searching for a smaller Hex value.. and its near the start of the file once you've seen the GS file in hext a few times you can usaly find it without searching for it...

Belive me no one is hiding anything its Public Knolage

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How would I run this on a VPS?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just a quick question. Can this server files be hosted on a Dedicated Server?

Hello, I'm working on the same thing. Perhaps we could experiment together?

I am currently working on getting another VPS host since my current one doesn't work for the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does not allow you to enter GOS GT OR TOK with or without a party and i tried the q and the NPC to enter, One character was a GM the other was not and it will not let you enter these instances with 2 characters teams

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
test 4java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(putRoleData)

-- original role info - redactor

why problems?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This release is an update of my last release [here]. My goal was to make a server that is as fun as a private server right out of the box. Download links are at the bottom of this post.

If you want to know how I made any of the elements changes, I wrote a tutorial [here].

View attachment 144588View attachment 144589View attachment 144590View attachment 144591View attachment 144592

Here are the updates I have made to the last release, which was a basic 0.331 server with the quest xp increased.

Server Fixes

-User registration and leaf sending pages have been fully translated to English
-User registration php warnings fixed
-Realm name fixed
-Hell road works
-Item mail script included *requires update 1*
-Quest XP is now 1000x

Elements Updates

Instances
-TOK entrance requirement set to 1 player
-GOS instance requirement set to 1 player
-GT instance requirement set to 1 players

Items
-Star crystals have a 100% success rate when fortifying gear
-Astral reforge charm now reforges to 100%
-Mana serum and health serum now have 6 million healing / mana
-Mercury Statuettes now sell for 300D per stack

Gear
-War God gear and accessories can now be purchased with bounty points instead of war god points
-Ancient gear has had its reputation requirement removed at all vendors, and the cost is now in bounty points for all pieces

Era
-Dawn Era is fixed and now shows properly
-Era advances at 100, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, and 700 prayers *requires update 1*

Experience and Reputation
-The amount of xp needed to level flight has been reduced to 30 minutes per level
-All jobs now require only 10 points per level
-Pet control training costs reduced to 1 (copper, soul power, second)
-Pet control training is always 100% success rate
-The amount of xp needed to level a pet has been reduced so that medium pet essence will give you exactly 10 levels each use after the first
-The soul power cap has been increased to 1 billion
-Energy and vigor caps have been increased 100x and set to 99999 at level 80
-Energy and vigor recovery rates set to 6000 points per hour while online
-Mastery and resistance training are now free and cost no vigor
-All socialite skills now cost 1 point per rank
-Goblin Henchmen and Reilig Cavaliers now 11 bounty rep and 1 million soulpower per kill

NPCS
Lawrence the guild master now sells Extract Scroll level 5
Lawrence the guild master now sells unsealed skill scrolls for all classes
Otis now sells extract scroll level 5
Gabriel the armorer now sells sealed world boss weapons
Hicks now has access to the guild pet exchange tab
Hagen the mining tutor now has access to the guild mining tool exchange tab
Daise the botany tutor now has access to the guild botany item exchange tab
Luia the alchemy trainer now has access to the guild alchemy recipe tab
Luia the alchemy trainer now sells all crafting materials needed
Michell the cook now has access to the guild cooking recipe tab
Michell the cook now sells all crafting materials needed
Paten Pat the scavenger tutor now sells all crafting materials needed
Jamba the armorsmith trainer now has access to the guild armor recipe tab
Jamba the armorsmith trainer now sells all crafting materials needed
Hannd Starwhisper the artisan trainer now has access to the guild artisan recipe tab
Hannd Starwhisper the artisan trainer now sells all crafting materials needed
Hadassah Trace Weapons Tutor now has access to the guild weapons recipe tab
Hadassah Trace Weapons Tutor now sells all crafting materials needed
Mina Starwind the jewelcrafter now has access to the guild weapons recipe tab
Mina Starwind the jewelcrafter now sells all crafting materials needed

Mailbox
The grocer shop has been added to all mailboxes in the game and now sells additional items:

Currencies and Tokens
Ruby shard, sapphire shard, turquoise shard, amethyst shard, topaz shard, aquamarine shard, opalite shard, tanzanite shard
Token Of Faith
Ancient evil soul
Strong blood mantra, Grand blood mantra, Deadly blood mantra
Soul token and divine token
Devirock Shard
Void Glow, Void Dance, Void Blade
Virtue Coin
Carnival Coin, Game Token
Anima Powder: Rage, Anima Shard: Rage, Anima Crystal: Rage, Anima Stone: Rage, Anima Core: Rage, Anima Drill: Rage, Ancient Veil Shard
Brilliance of Glory
Invincible blade, mountain heart, ocean surge, flame fervor, wind pulse, radiant light, dark spirit
Forbidden magic catalog 1 - 7
Valor Tokens *requires update 1*

Other
Astral reforge charm, astral reforge stone, astral reforge crystal
Pet essence
Mounted combat license 3
Fission Spatial Compass
Grand Lv5 Rune Pack
Peace Lily, Alven'Shar, Venomfog Mushroom, Decayed Moss, Glacier Blood, White Mushroom
White Stone, Whitedrop Stone, Violet Stone, Violetdrop Stone, Blue Stone, Bluedrop Stone, Gold Stone, Golddrop Stone, Crimson Stone, Crimsondrop Stone, Dream Stone, Dreamdrop Stone
Seraphic Flux (Shoulders, Hands, Legs, Head, Chest, Weapon, Feet, Waist)
Holy Spirit Sutra Chapter 1 - 3
Magic Word Glossary
Book of Co-op Volume 1 and 2
Cooperation Book Volume 3
Tome of Co-op Volume 1 and 2
Sweet Dreamland, Primrose Dreamland, Blue Flax Dreamland, Envy Dreamland
Upgrade Guild Level2 (gives 500 zeal per use and requires a GM account to use) *requires update 1*

Gems
Bloodstone 4 and 5
Mistshroud 4 and 5
Azurecloud 4 and 5
Eeagle eye 4 and 5
Twilight 4 and 5
Crystalline 4 and 5
Ragefire 4 and 5
Solarflare 4 and 5
Shattershard 4 and 5
Goldspark 4 and 5

Runes
Red, yellow, and blue level immortal runes for all classes
Advanced red, yellow, and blue immortal runes for all classes

Fusion Gems

Level 1-6 Fusion Gems of every type

Server Information

The VM is configured for a single NIC in bridged adapter mode in Oracle VM VirtualBox. It is currently using DHCP (this is fine for me since I'm not hosing on the web).

This server will work with a standard 331 client if you copy the aipolicy.data and elements.data from your gamed/config directory on the server to the client data directory. I have included a 331 client with those modifications that I was using with this server below.

username : root
password : mcncc.com

Instructions :
1. login to console
2. run "ifconfig" to get IP
3. Put that IP in your server.lua file on your game client
4. /opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.42/bin/startup.sh starts the iweb server
5. /server/start.sh starts the game server
6. Launch browser to <yourip> and you can register your account and send yourself leaves
7. You can turn your account into a GM by running sql. This VM is using a lamp server so the mysql binary is in a nonstandard location and not accessible in your path (you have to point directly to it). Mysql root password is '123456'.
Code:
/opt/lampp/bin/mysql -u root -p
use zx;
call addGM ([COLOR=#ff0000]ID[/COLOR], 1);
8. Launch browser to <yourip>:8080/iweb/role/ and you can give your character money or edit almost any stat directly with the XML (guide here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f783/directly-edit-character-using-iweb-950700/).
9. You can mail items to yourself by using the script at <yourip>:8080/iweb/role/sendmail.jsp
10. You can play around with maxed out demo accounts for each class. Just enter the class name as the username and password when logging into the game. Each of these accounts is level 80 with 100 mastery and resistance, full fusion gems, full war god gear, 100% reforge, decent ids, level 5 gems, max dyos skills and energy, a maxed hell road demon, maxed pet control levels, and a pet with full level 10 talents, advanced acuity, and 6 skills.

Download Links

If you download the client, please be sure to download the latest elements pack or full patch and install it. It contains a small era fix and additional items for sale at the mailbox.

Server VM Image
Import this into Oracle VM Virtualbox
Version : Update 1

Download Link :

Size : 2.02 GB

Elements Pack
This pack contains the elements files from this VM for you to use in your server. This will apply only the changes in the elements section of this document. The elements.data in gqueryd controls the era on the server, the one in gamed/config controls the display on your client and needs to be copied to the data directory on your client. The 2 lua files are necessary because their values need to match what's in the elements files for era to work properly.
Download Link :
Size : 4.9 MB

Patch for my Previous Release
If you downloaded my previous release in the post I linked to at the top of this article, you can apply this patch and it will apply all updates listed in this release.
Download Link :
Size : 84.3 MB

Server Files
These are all the relevant files for this release downloaded from the VM. Please don't ask me how to install them.
Download Link :
Size : 886 MB

Client
This is a standard 331 client with the aipolicy.data and elements.data from this release already installed. It is a zip of the client I took the screenshots in this article of.
Download Link :
Size : 5.47 GB

Elements Editor
This is an elements editor compatible with the elements.data format in version 0.331. For it to work correctly your system locale must be set to Chinese. You can do this in Windows 7 in the control panel under Region and Language. Look for the Administrative tab at the top of that window and click on the "Change Sysem locale". This is the only place where it has to be changed. There are 3 other places you can change it in there but they won't make a difference.
*Note: This will trigger your virus scanner. It's not a virus.*
Download Link :
Size : 1 MB

How much RAM do we need in total? Can we run one instance at a time?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its around 2G per Realm so 3x Realms is around 6Gigs

Waiting for my IpV6 Tunnel then i'll have my Server up.....
I can't host on ipV4 Due to Technical Issues (IE no access to the Router)

how start ranking for server?

in /server-FW
#./top

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its around 2G per Realm so 3x Realms is around 6Gigs

Waiting for my IpV6 Tunnel then i'll have my Server up.....
I can't host on ipV4 Due to Technical Issues (IE no access to the Router)

in /server-FW
#./top

So can I run the server with only 2GB RAM?

Back