Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great release. Keep up the great work. I agree this needs a sticky!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I used you're update files and it works sweet Btw.
... are you ment to see 0.00% in the Era ? i've prayed like 5-6 times i believe.. and thx again.

2014-03-27 21-58-24 - [Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is no era after the dawn era in this version, so if you advance it to the dawn era you will get a question mark as the next one. For that reason, I left the number of prayers to go past dusk at the default of 1 million or whatever it is.

So yeah, praying 5 times will still be pretty close to 0% of 1 million ;-)

Oh i got you.. thx.. We can bid on Guild Base's? And again thx for the quick Reply Love what you're done here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not sure about guild stuff. I haven't tested that yet. There is only 1 guild on my test server and it is level 1.

ok thanks.. I have about 5-6 lvl 3 guilds on my Server. i'll let you know what happens on monday.. I do have the Action Button showing...
pm me if you'd like info on my Server i'll make you a GM etc. Thx again.

Phillip. AKA Count Zero.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how to put on ubuntu that your start.sh all worked? I did so apt-get install openjdk-6-jre

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Renat u need to run setup.sh, As for error could not find manager check folder /etc/ for host open it up see if it has ex 127.0.0.1 manager.As for load key failed check folder /root/ for keystroke.jks I am sure ur error beca use u didn't run setup.sh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Renat u need to run setup.sh, As for error could not find manager check folder /etc/ for host open it up see if it has ex 127.0.0.1 manager.As for load key failed check folder /root/ for keystroke.jks I am sure ur error beca use u didn't run setup.sh
Sorry I did not understand a bit (if you could tell me what to do to remove this error? (

so server files should pour in root folder or folders where all lie like etc, usr, var so where are they? (apparently because of this error, and I think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u dowload the server files it should have (setup.sh) in the server folder

so run that in command console

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I already ran the setup.sh in Hyde did everything) so where should lie in the server folder root folder or folders where such directors are like etc vat and so on

make a detailed guide on installing the server hosting pozhalusta and where exactly to upload files too =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We better stop here I have send u PM otherwise we create so many page here lol or you can just download the vmimage it easy n ready to use in Oracle VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at the moment my computer is being repaired and this one only 4 GB of RAM, so while hosting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you tell me which button is to save what you edited? Because I'm editing an equipment with elements.data editor and can't seem to find button to save what i edited. Thank you.

Also if you could could you explain all the buttons on it? xD

Back