Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

Someone can see boss?

I'm missing boss.

How to resolve this problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Willy has the Guild Bases working in 331. i have some of his ai files. will see what happens. and i didn't know about ai316.lua :) i'll look at that now too Thanks for the Feedback.. we will work as a Comunity and figure this out together.

working on my server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys throw off somebody I sql files from the image and then in the server files do not have it there in the class login with vkachennymi Characters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I can't read chinese so everything in this diagram is what I found from experimenting. Whenver you make a change, press the save to memory button first or when you go to another page it will lose your changes. When you are ready to save it, use the save to disk button to write a new file.View attachment 144603

I did a bunch of testing and the results are not great for guild bases :(

I created 6 guilds and got them to level 3 by mailing that 500 zeal item (Guild Base lvl2) to my GM characters. Each GM also had more than the 6k contribution needed

I altered the era config in section 68 and 143 of the gqueryd and gamed/config versions of elements.data and also updated a316.lua and a319.lua so the eras advanced at 100, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, and 700. When I restarted the server I was at 79% chaos era. Prayers advanced it properly and the screen flashed and announcements for the era showed. I set the server time ahead to next monday at 17:55 and restarted the server so it would recognize the date change. I then logged in but when the time flipped over to 18:00 there was no announcement about a guild base auction. I checked the lua files and I can't find that announcement in them so maybe this release is missing a lua file.

Below is the screenshot where you can see that at least the era advanced properly. Look at the system messages.

View attachment 144604

Hmm it seems that I can't save it to disk because I'm making the change, and saving it to disk but when i open the same file again to make sure it was saved, it wasn't. For some odd reason, itwon't save the changes. Could you help me please?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you need to change your System Local (non unicode) to Chinese PRC or Chinese Simplifyed.. etc.)
its a pain right now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anytime.. welcome.

I did a bunch of testing and the results are not great for guild bases :(

I created 6 guilds and got them to level 3 by mailing that 500 zeal item (Guild Base lvl2) to my GM characters. Each GM also had more than the 6k contribution needed

I altered the era config in section 68 and 143 of the gqueryd and gamed/config versions of elements.data and also updated a316.lua and a319.lua so the eras advanced at 100, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, and 700. When I restarted the server I was at 79% chaos era. Prayers advanced it properly and the screen flashed and announcements for the era showed. I set the server time ahead to next monday at 17:55 and restarted the server so it would recognize the date change. I then logged in but when the time flipped over to 18:00 there was no announcement about a guild base auction. I checked the lua files and I can't find that announcement in them so maybe this release is missing a lua file.

Below is the screenshot where you can see that at least the era advanced properly. Look at the system messages.

View attachment 144604

Oh i was just thinking about Willy's guide.. he said Guild Base Bidding starts in the 3rd Era. Deity..

http://forum.ragezone.com/f784/enable-guild-bases-959224/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Did you set your system locale to chinese as instructed in the downloads section?

2. The program saves your changes in *NEW* files in the directory the program is in, NOT, the original file. Look in the directory you have the elements editor in and you should see the new file with your saved changes.

Thanks, I got that

one more question if you don't mind me asking. I am trying to edit the stats of the gears, but for some odd reason, if i change it any then it is in regular stats, it won't give me any stat at all. For example, if i change the stats of GM weapon from 50k to 60, it'll stop giving me that boost. I also increased the Max values on page two. Still doesn't help :eek:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't tried editing stats on gear myself but this is what I would check. Are you editing the elements.data file in the gamed/config directory ? Are you copying the edited version also to your client directory in the data directory? If you only edit the server version your client will still show the values in its elements file.

If you have checked everything above and it's still not working, I'm not sure.

If I was not to replace it on my client, the stats are server sided so it'd show me the right dmg in my character window. But no, it wasn't that. I also copied elements.data on both server and my client. I think the editor has some error in it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya NateDogg im kinda stuck at getting the vm image to work i get an error when i try to import it into vbox "Failed to import appliance forsaken world 331 fun server vm.ova Error reading "forsaken world 331 fun server vm.ova": missing or invalid 'ofv:id' attribute in operating system section element, line 18. Result Code: VBOX_E_FILE_ERROR (0X80BB0004)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re-upload full VM server, becouse it broken. Download it 2 time - not open in vbox.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone know how to force the it to reset the pray Value? heres my Cur_pray etc.

world2.trace:2014-03-30 04:37:20 whitewolf gdeliveryd: debug : KingdomBase:Function Open:cur_pray=1735:eek:pen_value=120

its in Dawn >>> ??? at 0% and i've prayed over 900x with a autokey script. thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, it looks like the new version of Virtualbox doesn't like it when you don't set the OS type on the images. I've set it to Redhat 32 bit and re uploaded. It should work now
Thanks it works now. However now i have another issue, the client wont start! game.exe just sits at 124kb in task manager and doesnt load. I'm on Windows 7 64bit. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The VM stucks on Uncompressing Kernel... Ok, Booting the kernel
Any Idea ? Greets MV
ok Fixed this now
Error was windows 8 Hyper V

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not sure about guild stuff. I haven't tested that yet. There is only 1 guild on my test server and it is level 1.

As far as I know, it should work, but you may have to tinker with it. I followed the instructions in this post here to get the era advanced on this server. If you need an earlier era to bid on guild bases you could always try adjusting the spacing of the eras so however many prayers you have done total so far puts you in the era where guild base bidding happens. Try making each era 50 apart, then 100 apart etc until you get into the right era. Just remember to change the numbers in both lua files and both elements files if you do.

I really want to adjust the quests so they give more zeal but I need a tasks editor for that. If anyone wants to post a link to download a tasks editor for 331 I would love you forever and update these release files with increased zeal, mana etc for guild quests.

Of course all the profession trainers in Freedom Harbour now have access to the guild pages and sell all mats so I can't think of anything the base would be needed for.

Oh.. hay nice Post about the Era Stuff I get what you mean.. sweet. will reset my Era.'s later today thanks for takeing the time to explane it.

[update] ok.. 86% into Form.. praying using CD ring.. on 3 GM's will let you know how it goes. thx again.

Count Zero.

Last edited:
Back