Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its not that complicatded to get started. this will get you started so you can try some more advanced steps later.

1. Run you're VM
2. Click on the Black screen with the Login: prompt. enter root and what ever there password is.
3. to change the password to you're own type passwd then enter a new password.
4. now cd /server
5 ./start.sh

to display the servers ip address type ifconfig

now open a webpage with the ip address is.. 192.168.1.71 and create you're account.

if you look at the old 0.84 posts they actually will help you a lot also. to make a GM / Add Leaf etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
client out of date message... im using VM and client donwloaded above... please help me how to fix thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i download client from this articel ( ),

i must patch this client with :

this : Elements Pack ( )

or this : Patch for my Previous Release ( )

thanks before

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah it will say that a couple of times even if the server is properly configured. Just keep trying to login and it should work as long as everything is set up correctly.

Also I was curious if there was a way to spawn world bosses? That would be handy information to have :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a quick question. Can this server files be hosted on a Dedicated Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kinda need help but..

So I did everything that was needed, it says the server is online etc. etc. and when I go on my game it really does appear green, as if online.
However, when I double click on it, and try to log in it either says "Unable to connect to server." (about 2 times) and then "Your client is out-of-date"
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Iweb and everything else on it works fine, just not the logging in. Also, when I needed to login, there was already an username there: "priest".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi RZ..
i just run the VM Server Image and stuck like this :
Vno73iL - [Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

why when i started the VM server, always stuck at there and cannot doing anything in there...
i think my RAM is too low, my RAM is 4 GB, what is the minimal RAM to run the VM Server Image ?
Thanks before

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you need 4 gig minimum on you're virtual machine. so you'd need at least 6 gig system ram. 2 gig for OS + 4 Gig for VM

Forsaken World needs 3.5Gig ram to run (per Realm))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NateDogg
Hello i done step by step all Instructions but when i try to login i get this: your client version is out-of-date. Please update your client.
Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm when i try to enter tomb of kings, it still asking for party of 3+ players, but on first page it says it has been set to 1 player only ..
anyone know how i can enter solo instances?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm when i try to enter tomb of kings, it still asking for party of 3+ players, but on first page it says it has been set to 1 player only ..
anyone know how i can enter solo instances?

Thing is with that, you're supposed to be party leader. As in, you can't go to an instance with only one character that's not in a party.
Hell Road and Lionheart Camp =/= any other instance because HR and LC both require you to be a party leader.
There's no fix to this, yet, so you'll have to form a party and you can enter solo if you are the party leader.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client
This is a standard 331 client with the aipolicy.data and elements.data from this release already installed. It is a zip of the client I took the screenshots in this article of.
Download Link :
Size : 5.47 GB

Plz make other link. Only NOT with Mega... ((
Ty.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
! D: \ 1 \ forsaken world fun server files 331 u1.zip: checksum error in D: \ 1 \ forsaken world fun server files 331 u1 \ forsaken world fun server files 331 \ server \ gamed \ config \ a04 \ map.bht file may be damaged
! D: \ 1 \ forsaken world fun server files 331 u1.zip: Archive is corrupted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Information

The VM is configured for a single NIC in bridged adapter mode in Oracle VM VirtualBox. It is currently using DHCP (this is fine for me since I'm not hosing on the web).

Just a simple question as written above, so what if I host it on Dedicated Server, what are the things I need to change on the above setting ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone help me? My client tells me that I should update it!

You need at least 6GB on your machine, because one realm of the server requires 4GB. 2GB for the game. That's why the realms or the server aren't even online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, can someone help me? My client tells me that I should update it!

I get the same thing, and i have 8 gig of ram server taking 4gb or however mcuh it needs and leaves me with 2 thats only about 6 gb ram taken?

Reaction score
@NoRulez
Are you using the client v331 NateDogg provide?
if so it should work, but if your using a different client v331 did you make sure you replace the aipolicy.data and element.data into your client from your server?

Back