Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the Client right now two times and the zip archiv always sayes that it is incorrect and i can not unzip it. If i try to repair the zip i loose some files in the archiv.
Please fix this problem.

//EDIT:
The error appears only if i use WinRar if I use 7zip it work fine.

Reaction score
I downloaded the Client right now two times and the zip archiv always sayes that it is incorrect and i can not unzip it. If i try to repair the zip i loose some files in the archiv.
Please fix this problem.

//EDIT:
The error appears only if i use WinRar if I use 7zip it work fine.
You probly have a older version of winrar because my work fine. (There a difference between older one and latest)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I know this is the noobest question some one can ask, but which is the ip address that I use to register? because 127.0.0.1 is localhost

EDIT: I need to do step 4, but is it supposed to show this?
NateDogg - [Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, but I am not used to this one, it is not like the Cmd for windows
NateDogg - [Release] v331 Fun Server VM + Files + Elements Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help! I am new to this kind of stuff so I don't really know what I am doing. NateDogg I imported the .ova image into the virtualbox but when I try to run it I get this error.

However, I reduce the memory from 4GB to 2GB. Could that be the problem? My computer has 4GB RAM though.

These are the Internet settings.

Which option should I pick? What should I do to solve this problem?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for you're hard work.. I understand how much you put into this..

Mod: Please sticky this Thread..

If someone puts that much effort into this then they also have to keep up the work they've started. NateDogg doesn't even make a detailed guide on how to install the server...

It seems I fixed the problem but I am unable to login because I don't have enough RAM. It would be better if the requirements were mentioned in the first post. So I wouldn't waste my bandwidth and time on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Failed to open a session for the virtual machine Forsaken World mcncc.com.

The virtual machine 'Forsaken World mcncc.com' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1.

Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005)
Component: Machine
Interface: IMachine {480cf695-2d8d-4256-9c7c-cce4184fa048}

any ideas?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Failed to open a session for the virtual machine Forsaken World mcncc.com.

The virtual machine 'Forsaken World mcncc.com' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1.

Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005)
Component: Machine
Interface: IMachine {480cf695-2d8d-4256-9c7c-cce4184fa048}

any ideas?

Do you have at least 6GB ram?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help! I am new to this kind of stuff so I don't really know what I am doing. NateDogg I imported the .ova image into the virtualbox but when I try to run it I get this error.

However, I reduce the memory from 4GB to 2GB. Could that be the problem? My computer has 4GB RAM though.

These are the Internet settings.

Which option should I pick? What should I do to solve this problem?

You placed 2GB RAM instead of 4GB, while you need 4GB to run the server, and 2GB to run the game. However, the cause of that error isn't RAM.
As for the network settings, try the second one, I think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do I need to install In turn, the server
Java8 JDK8 JRE8 must be installed?

I know
-SQL 2008 R2 ( How make Database and add user Login ? )

The best way to make VIDEO :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I have some questions:

1: This server and only for forsaken world or only for everything games perfect world?

2: or exchange rate you one 1000x ?

thank you in advance for your answer :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NateDogg, how about upgrade to 449?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
449 looks intresting going to be checking it out now. just rebuilding my Server at the moment.

Gentoo Linux. 64Bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i put ur patch in ur previous realse it says veriosn out dated

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also if you want most of that Natedog did.. we can just follow his tips in the tutoral forum and just double check the elements.data settings are the same or adjust them to the 449 version.. but funserver on 449 will be cool :) take you're time bro no rush. ... and agree almost gave uo hope myself.

Back