Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v496 Dysil's Wrath Server VM + Client + Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've moved house now have my Server up...
Working on some stuff.. looking Forward to Fw2...
Again Great work on this thread guys. i'll try to help more where i can...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for this. Easiest and most complete private server setup I have ever done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Can you let me know how to change all the instances to be solo? ie. 1 person can enter and will not get kicked by being the only person in.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok for making this work without the vm, how do you create a db for it? when i try to register my account i get "Database fw do not exists."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NateDogg - [Release] v496 Dysil's Wrath Server VM + Client + Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

:b

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, could you please check on gshopeditor_496?
I could not open gshop.data with gshopeditor_496

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry i am new at game dont know how to open gm console and debug console that i heard the way to using commands anyone know there is anyway to open it?i try ctrl g and ctrl j dont work...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you have GM tag on ctrl+g will open the GM console, for the debug console you need a debug client, good luck getting it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you have GM tag on ctrl+g will open the GM console, for the debug console you need a debug client, good luck getting it.
I give my account to gm from my ip adresi that mean gm tag?or it isnt how to get gm tag and it seem phpmyadmin doesnt exist

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if your account has GM, log a 2nd client, make the GM toon party leader, and port into hell road or lion heart camp instance, this has a 50% chance of making the GM tag turn on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can go that locations by teleporter?and 2 client makes so really lag that cant playable near i had no problem with orginal game even 3 client same performance i think it about virual pc i think should reduce amount of ram 4gb to lower?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is the downside of running it in a VM, I actually have mine running on a dedicated server in the cloud. even my crappy pc with 4GB of ddr2 can run 3 clients of this version. anyway you only need 2 clients running long enough to get your GM tag to turn on, once it is on, you can close the 2nd client. only other option would be to get authd from v331 and figure out how to edit its configs to work with 496 and then you would get GM tag as soon as you logon. Problem for me is I've only found 2 working download links for 331 and neither appears to include authd.

on a side note...anyone else have any issues with defend dusk town instance on the fun elements? on mine you enter the instance and nothing ever spawns. thanks --solved this one, even tho I have npc configured to allow entry with only 1 at npc, instance does not start until 2 toons are inside.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how do I show the quest Nyos / Dyos in ferrie?
I'm already level 80 and nothing appears quest it
thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you would need a tasks editor to do that, default for v496 is you have to do all the guide quests including first kill in arena before you get the dyos/nyos quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys is pvp working i made 2 characters 30 level and make pvp options on them but it dont work seem what does need to work they just only 30 from role manager can anyone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks to fazotron712 i fix it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have downloaded the server files, BUT I am having some issues and some questions too.

Issues:
- I can log into the game, but after 15 mins or so I get disconnected. I can relog, but I'd like to know how can I fix this?
- There were some accts already created, and when I create a new one, is like it brings those chars and I am unable to create a new one. Should I leave those accts and create new ones?
- I have been reading about the GM issue, but I don't quite understand what the issue is. But it seems that the *GM title in red as well as the privileges dissapear if I get disconnected from the game. Also the green leaves dissapear. Can someone help with this?

Question:
- Where can I access to the chars information for the ones that are already created?
- Where can I add/edit items for the chars created (GM acct and normal acct)

Thank you and appreciate your feedback.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sendmail.jsp It does not work for me(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back