Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v496 Dysil's Wrath Server VM + Client + Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which elements editor are you using? If you use this one

and go to the tools menu and choose config editor it will open. Then you open one of the .cfg files in the configs directory and it describes the structure of the elements file so the editor can load it. My guess is that this editor could work for any version of the elements file with the right config.

Oh I see. Thanks! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well after some errors now i have the server and client running fine, now i have to test for some error, thanks to Bola and NateDogg, i don't use the VM just follow the guide and use the server files thanks to Shuai Yang for the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Forsaken Worlders,
after a long time ago, I had time to install this version, too.
Thank you very much NateDogg for your very good tutorial.
I am using vmware-player instead of Virtualbox. But with a bit
of Know-How it was no problem for me. I also installed the KDE-GUI
and some useful tools. Like net-tools for the missed ifconfig.:rolleyes:

On Saturday i tried to send some useful items to my char, but nothing happened.
Wrong values. I thought that I crashed the server again after update.
Today I had a flash in my brain and tried it again. Yesterday i left the Messagebox blanc.
Today I sent an item with a short text in the Messagebox. And everything gone fine.

To all users: When you send some items to your char, don't leave the Mesagebox blanc.

Have a nice weekend
bluebyte

Item ID
Ruby Shard: 19630

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck getting toplist to run? I tried but wasn't very successful.

Toplist works fine on my Ubuntu Server 14.10

I just Run /server-fw/top 2x a day and it works perfectly.

i just did scp .. to copy the vbox server files over to Ubuntu and did installed the 32bit libs i needed useing apt.get libbla:i386

I was talking to Willy (from the Forums).. and hes going to be installing this build in the next 2 weeks. so hopefully he'll have some useful input also.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes thats normal to get errors.. :)

Quick way to automaticly Give Leaves

-- /etc/crontab --
0,30 * * * * root cd /root/scripts && /usr/bin/mysql --password=123456 fw </root/scripts/users.lst
-- /root/scripts/users.lst --
call usecash (112 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (128 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (144 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (160 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (176 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (192 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (208 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);
call usecash (224 , 2, 0, 2, 0, 1000000, 1, ERROR);

Quick and Dirty but it works :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, it looks like I got it working. I'm not sure what it was but guild base auctions now work. It was either that Lawrence really does get his data from the toplist or I had to make 2 more level 3 guilds for a total of 12, but I'm currently bidding on a base :)

Awesome news :) Going to try to fix authd tonight... was talking to willy about it....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it could be the same sort of problem with 331 and hell road, just had to change that one file, if you can recall the portal didn't show untill you replaced the file, try that method again you may get the portal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The method call addGM(ID, 1) works, made the 112 account GM now.

The only problem left is how to increase exp rate...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In the Interests of getting more people interested in working on the issues with 496

Me and Willy have been tossing things over skype. we have tested a way to get GM status on 496 for New Accounts.

1. call addgm(id,2);
2. And as Nate Suggested join a Party and have the Party Leader (GM) join Hell Road. or Freedom Harbor Solo Instance

Please Share anything you find out. if anyone has a Better Auth for this Release Do share. we can help Each other.

Thx all.

Count Zero and Willy

If you want join on Skype you're more than welcome (txt chat usually)
my Skype is count0nz.

Nate please Add this info to you're 1st post also .. and thanks again for you're work.
Thank you to everyone else also. we can't do this without Everyones Help in this Great Comunity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[post deleted]

[post deleted]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ironically enough, I can get my characters to flip to GM almost 100% of the time by using the guild lodestone and teleporting back and forth in and out of my guild base.

Unfortunately, if you are trying to make yourself into a GM so you can level up your guild to get to the point where you can get a base, this doesn't do you much good.

It is the processing of teleporting between instances that does it. Since the guild base is an instance with no cooldown, it's particularly effective at triggering the GM flag.

I don't even have a guild

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea it is for now anyway, trial and error and a lot of luck getting a GM to actually show. And since pretty much all instances are "cooldown", yea, a lot of luck and I am not having much either LOL.. Still trying though. I have gotten luck a few times getting the GM to be active. But that was with a whole lot of entering game and exiting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls,

same problem with GM, too. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes with party, sometimes not. Cannot examine any regularity.

But I have another problem:
When I send an item with "http://192.168.0.22:8080/iweb/role/sendmail.jsp" (Wrath Claymore, Purple, ID 28850), it shows me the message "Cannot equip this item". Whe I examine the item, I note, that the durability is 0/0. The durability cannot be repaired, because "zero of zero" stays "zero".
Whats going wrong?

Have a nice weekend
bluebyte

Back