Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VirtualBox] Forsaken World 449 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone could help me how to spawn Eternal Belief world bosses with gm commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

is there a way to "un" taken a name, after deleting a account?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Отлично!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Подскажи какая именно версия клиента нужна?Обновил до 453 как сказанно файл переделал под ИП серв онлайн НО пишет обновить клиент, что нужно исправить?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Подскажи какая именно версия клиента нужна?Обновил до 453 как сказанно файл переделал под ИП серв онлайн НО пишет обновить клиент, что нужно исправить?

Russian ver 400 is last which can pass.
p.s. Here it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pleas thee call add gm comand in the tuto not is work in tis image ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do apologize right now as I am really starting to pull my hair out. It seems port 29000 is no longer available to connect.
And I am not sure why as every thing seems to be running fine on this 449 ova pack. It was doing just fine for a few weeks. Had a hick-up a couple days ago and had to redo it.Using the same file as before, from this posting, and put every thing back to original and now, port 29000 will not be seen. 8080 is seen I can see all open ports except 29000. I am attaching my syslog so some one may see something I don not. My eyes are not what they used to be so it can be I am missing some thing.

Thanks.

syslog link as I do not really care to paste the whole log here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check "ufw disable" on server. check firewall on client mashine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check "ufw disable" on server. check firewall on client mashine.

Howdy slawdos, sorry no good there. I always disable firewalls, I dont like them yea, I know, bad deal, but, thats me.

Reloaded "ova" once again, no changes what so ever, just like the first time and it ran beautifully for a long while. Perhaps I am not meant to do this any more. LOL oh well. Will keep trudging away at it. Just not real sure where to look now as I have been "googling" past couple days for many hours and tried any thing and every thing I found.

Thanks anyway

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Probably, you install on client some software who use 29000 port...
And m.b. try google - forward ports on virtualbox

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, have not installed any thing that will use 29000. I do have 496 as well and it runs fine. No problems at all. Same Ubuntu 12.04. same every thing. Except the FW server itself. No idea why 449 wont run but 496 does. the logs look real good on both. No errors. No idea now but. hmm. Perhaps some thing will pop into my mind later on. Thanks anyway slawdos

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, have not installed any thing that will use 29000. I do have 496 as well and it runs fine. No problems at all. Same Ubuntu 12.04. same every thing. Except the FW server itself. No idea why 449 wont run but 496 does. the logs look real good on both. No errors. No idea now but. hmm. Perhaps some thing will pop into my mind later on. Thanks anyway slawdos

So Strange... whats the Virtual Box Config say under Network... Should be set to Bridge mode (well i always use bridge)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, it was bridge. I have also always used bridged and never had any problems. This is the first time I have had this problem before and I have run almost all PW versions with hardly any problems or none that I cant figure out. And the same with FW versions. Except this time with the 29000. as mentioned v496 ran just fine no problems, and 449 did also for several days then poof. 29000 left it. and nothing was changed. Couldnt even get into it on "local" setting. Very strange. Anyway, going to stop trying for a while and maybe some thing will come to mind later on as to the problem. Thanks for the thought count0nz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea, it was bridge. I have also always used bridged and never had any problems. This is the first time I have had this problem before and I have run almost all PW versions with hardly any problems or none that I cant figure out. And the same with FW versions. Except this time with the 29000. as mentioned v496 ran just fine no problems, and 449 did also for several days then poof. 29000 left it. and nothing was changed. Couldnt even get into it on "local" setting. Very strange. Anyway, going to stop trying for a while and maybe some thing will come to mind later on as to the problem. Thanks for the thought count0nz

Welcome prob what you need is a small break to re-think the problem. sounds odd tho.. hope it gets fixed soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was right count, centos was the answer, i got full guild base upgraded, dysils crux open and ready togo :D 2015-03-27 15-15-43 - [VirtualBox] Forsaken World 449 server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back