Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Edit the Amount of Players for a Instance. v331!!!

Reaction score
Ok I finally figure how to edit the amount of players for all instance if not the most. This is for v331 dunno if it will work with other versions.

First you need to open your Elements.data and search for DYNAMIC INSTANCE (47)
In there you can see all, mostly all the instance for FWWOS.

To change the values for the amount of players just change MIN_CH and MAX_CH
Capture.JPG - How to Edit the Amount of Players for a Instance. v331!!! - RaGEZONE Forums
Remember to save those Values if you are going to change it. Then hit Save for the on the most end right side middle button to save it as the elements.data then replace it.

After that replace it in your data folder in your FW client and for your server sides search all the elements.data and replace it as well. (I replace all of it just in-case)

Then restart your server, Have Fun.

Note: Even if you put the MIN_CH to 1 it still require a party of 2 (Your char and someone else).

Edit: Damn it double upload pics....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok I finally figure how to edit the amount of players for all instance if not the most. This is for v331 dunno if it will work with other versions.

First you need to open your Elements.data and search for DYNAMIC INSTANCE (47)
In there you can see all, mostly all the instance for FWWOS.

To change the values for the amount of players just change MIN_CH and MAX_CH
View attachment 137172
Remember to save those Values if you are going to change it. Then hit Save for the on the most end right side middle button to save it as the elements.data then replace it.

After that replace it in your data folder in your FW client and for your server sides search all the elements.data and replace it as well. (I replace all of it just in-case)

Then restart your server, Have Fun.

Note: Even if you put the MIN_CH to 1 it still require a party of 2 (Your char and someone else).

Edit: Damn it double upload pics....

Thanks so much for this (i did this with the 84 files more than a year a go and i realy dont remember how so... :) )

PDA: the link for the elements editor is dead can you please post a link?

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are able to save changes? When I press the Save button it doesnt do anything :/

*fixed the issue, forgot to change the system locale to Chinese.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well mine is not saving, even with locale Chinese, so....any help please

i really need to change this.

or maybe some kind soul can gimme the file edited MIN 2, MAX 6 (all instance)

Reaction score
yes like i said the locale is Chinese (or do you mean the display lang?)
and there is a lot of chinese to select i chose the first one

The save on the Screen Shot I show is only to save the field value to save the whole file I think its the last 3 button on the right. Sorry I have not touch the software for while.

Back