Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Elements.data tutorial v331

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also to add to the List.. How to Change the Drop rates on mobs.

And thanks This Tutorial is Great.. :) you've done a great job. and I only see the Forsaken World Community getting closer and moving forward from work like this

Count Zero.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This refuses to work on my server. I change the instance requirements to 1 player and it still wont let me in lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This refuses to work on my server. I change the instance requirements to 1 player and it still wont let me in lol.

That's because I have a feeling you're supposed to be in a party, and supposed to be the party leader, as all instances besides the solo ones HR and Lionheart camp require you to have a party with 3+ members and for you to be party lead. So in this case, you need to get someone in your party.

Reaction score
I found a way to edit all if not all a specific Field value Just choose what you want to edit for example [86] ADDON PACKAGE I check 50 and 51 then on the bottom I click on what Field I want to edit after that I input the Value I want then I click Save (the one near where you input the value) to memory (Its similar to the single click one (The one in pink highlight) where I pointed it at but instead of saving 1 it save the one you check. Hope this help for those you do not know it.
PEipmMA - Elements.data tutorial v331 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back