Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modifying Gems Param +

Reaction score
This tutorial will show you how to edit, modify, nerf, or buff your Gems to your satisfaction. (I am using FW v449, but I believe it should work with all if not all FW version its just going to be in different places probly.)

Step 1: Open your calculator (or any Dec to Hex converter) and change it to Programmer mode on the View tab (unless you can convert 10 digit decemals to hex in your mind which I doubt some one you can.) then open your elements.data with sELedit.

Step 2: Search the Gem or Gems you want to modify, I will use Shattershard V as an example. Pay close attention what we are looking for is ID_addon_package, once you find it search for the ID in the Addon_Package_Config.

MPH8BPM - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3: When you found the ID, Change the Desc to whatever value you want, for me I would change it to + 50% Crit Damage. After that look for ID_addon_prop_1 there should be a 4 digi number mine is 3193 that is the next ID we are going to search for.

H6lQoCd - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4: Now to the complicate part, first search the ID_Addon_prop_1 ID# mine is 3193 in Equipment_Addon. What we are now changing is the param so it would give my Shattershard V the actual 50% crit damage. Look for param1 notice if you hover your mouse over the Value field it will show you the float value number. Now punch/copy&paste in the 10 digi number into your calculator or w/e conversion your using, then switch the Dec to Hex on the Calculator or convert it if you are using a conversion site.

n8od11 - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

g4YK1it - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

s1J2wu0 - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 5: Type or paste the Hex number onto a float to hex site: as you see the Hex to Float value are correct, the float is 0.250000 (which is 25% default value) as stated on the sELedit so now to change it simply change the value on the float, mine would be Float: 0.500000 (which is 50%) and convert it to Hex then convert the Hex into Decimal then paste it or type it in the Value field of param1.

1aLnydI - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

Save the elements.data replace it on your client data folder and server files gamed/config/ and gqueryd/ folder restart your server and enjoy!!

Before:
bMIWev2 - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

After:
oocg58c - Modifying Gems Param + - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S I believe this can be done on gears as well, but have not try it yet.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back