Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Special code both client side and server side

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

then thats all !
Thank you .!
If you have questions just reply :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir what do you mean to prevent bypass the server?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basically what this means that if you do not use their HTLauncher with their server you will not be able to connect. It won't matter if you simply alter the version or not. Without that code it will not communicate with the server files hence, not connect to the server. Very simply stated. Credits to the one that shared this. Good share!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Basically what this means that if you do not use their HTLauncher with their server you will not be able to connect. It won't matter if you simply alter the version or not. Without that code it will not communicate with the server files hence, not connect to the server. Very simply stated. Credits to the one that shared this. Good share!

That's right bro , with this method we can assure that no one can bypass our HtLauncher :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you very much sir..

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Does this work with HTLauncher 6.9.0.6? Because I cannot find the offsets that are explained in here for it. Thanks

This was my problem too but luckily Ijust search for the word "jo" and find one that is closest to the offset seen in the example so I just change it and it worked!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its useless .because if you change this hex data ,anothers can find this change,and change too. bypassing your client is also ok.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its useless .because if you change this hex data ,anothers can find this change,and change too. bypassing your client is also ok.

if you protect your Exe , no one can find the exact code ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are clearly underestimating people. Anyone can unpack any packer, even if its Themida.
Even it is true what you are saying, we have to admit that from 100% of players only 1% or less knows how to unpack, and if its packed with a hard key, then less than 0.1% will take the time to unpack.

All developers knows that no matter the efforts you made to protect your game, if there is just one who wants to unprotect it, and have the skills, your effots will be wasted, but anyways protecting is better than not protecting it, because you reduce the amount of trying.

But related to this thread:

the code posted works but it works not because the change of "jo" it works because the change of the "j".
if you debug you will notice that that "j" belongs to a dword (4 bytes) stored on the data segment of the client,dbsrv,zone....etc (it is a var) and the j is the last one of those 4 bytes, so what you are really doing is just changing 1 byte of the 4 used to link the client to the server thread. So this way to patch the client is so easy to discover, because you only have to try with 0->9 A->F combinations (16 combinations).

In other words, if you want to use this, better to change all the 4 bytes instead just 1.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ts or anyone, can you please post again the tutorial of this method. Thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello please Pm me for the tutorial thanks
Hi, i couldn't send you a pm. It says "Panyawan has chosen not to recieve private message or not be allowed to recieve private message..."

Maybe, you can pm me the tutorials? If you don't mind, thanks.

Back