Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What version of XAMPP to run Webzonegamer perfectly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if does the webzonegamer for Tantra requires and updated version of xampp or older versions, I have tried using the new version of xampp and wamp but the website doesn't work because ms sql server. I have MS SQL Server 2008, I have tried troubleshooting the mssql driver by removing the comment in php.ini extensions, tried to install new version of driver, but it doesn't seem to work. I just really need your help badly. I kept receiving this error "call to undefined function mssql_pconnect().Your help are very much welcome.Thank you

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if does the webzonegamer for Tantra requires and updated version of xampp or older versions, I have tried using the new version of xampp and wamp but the website doesn't work because ms sql server. I have MS SQL Server 2008, I have tried troubleshooting the mssql driver by removing the comment in php.ini extensions, tried to install new version of driver, but it doesn't seem to work. I just really need your help badly. I kept receiving this error "call to undefined function mssql_pconnect().Your help are very much welcome.Thank you

1.7.3 will do just fine and secure it as much as possible.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thanks. I was able to fix this issue, problem is, the new version of php and apache does not support mssql anymore, instead, someone created a DLL that will support with the current version of this files. I have tried looking for sqlsrv55, and this works perfectly. Resolved. Thank you :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Use appserv or IIS (on windows), and activate the MSSQL DLL extension in your php.ini

Upvote 0
Back