Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Is there a special converter for the xmls? or will the converter for k4 work for this? Forget I asked. I didn't look for the tools. LOL

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
heterojeneo had posted a new xml param converter 4.x but the link is now dead. so if he could update this thread so that i could chaeck where i failed... right now, i am encountering a "binding failed" issue i just upgraded my pc 3 days ago and everything isn't working.

problem in k3 tantraparam, i advise to use tantraparam for k5 in excel, then edit tantraparam from k3 using hex editor and try to compare their code.

is the tantraparam k5 the one with mounts and glasses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
k3 param is different with k5 param, so you need different tools

k5 encrypted and k3 is not, also with their structure is different

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how about k4 param?

i mean can i use a k5 tantraparam.tpa on the k3 server?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think you can't use k5 param on k3 server
the possible is use kx param on k3 server with some modification

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and if that run correctly than that's great

It does run correctly. All that is needed to run for the server is a local IP or public IP, the dvsrv, msgsrv, itemsrv, sqldaemon, zone1, zone2, zone6 and zone 10. But no mounts, glasses and no uta sampad. But the triple skill bar is working though. I suggest the old htssettings and oldhtsmessage. Another is that you cannot run tantraparam.tpa on old gmtool.

Trial and error and it will run. htlauncher used is the one that heterojeneo's post. you need to configure xammp server with s_game web so that the login should commence. MSSQL2008 EXPRESS is suggested although it works fine on 2005 ADvance.

The client I used was maxi Tantra. an old client but has a good htlauncher. I just don't know how to remove the coordinates at the characters name.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
coordinates at characters name means you are in debug mode how to solve it, sorry i don't know.

this k3 version has no mount or glasses, you need to use k5 serverfiles and client for that

I think the file we get here is from TOI (tantra online indonesia) and so you can use client from maxi tantra

for param editor maybe you can use converter from http://forum.ragezone.com/f786/k5-server-files-liberated-forever-883482/
but skip the last step (no need to encrypt it using 1234.dat or any other names)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I do like the K3 even though it has no mounts.. and zones are up to Biryu only but it has no bug on kruma. Unlike the K5 kruma is bugged and only vedi and anaka kruma works. anyhow I'll find a way to fix the debug issue, perhaps in the serverlist.txt and the htssettings and htsmessage. thanks bro for the enlightenment.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my homemade param editor, still not perfect yet (incorrect when loading)
heterojeneo - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
simply just need to recheck the data type, actually this is an old project and do not remember anymore what i need to change and not. also need to search the files again

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
of all the server files I have downloaded... can this 3 skill bars available for K4 server? or is it dependent on HTLauncher? if so someone please elaborate this because I can only run zone 1. nontheless, the DVSRV.EXE has a fatal exception error when you shut it down. Thanks in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have tested this hetero... thanks for sharing. here's my proof. K3 server with HTLauncher. Tantra(20131102,18-37-08) - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums Tantra(20131102,18-39-46) - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

My Comments are:

a. The language is mixed English-Mexican-Indonesian.
b. There are lots to be modified in the file.
c. The tantraparam has a few glitch (but can be fixed).
d. I like the 3 Skill Bar
e. Its the one I've been looking for and its working.
f. The htssetting.txl is contradicting lol
g. it's in debug mode(test mode) so it has characters in the head
f. Its the easiest server to configure (compared to K4 and K5)
h. it require a minimum memory size
i. HTLauncher might be a threat to some antivirus but they are not.
j. and lastly. Thank you very much for sharing K3 Server.

Muchas Gracias por todo! ¡Salud

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you help me bro to get like that T_T I'm to noob -.- it always says to htlauncher 3.8.3.0 what client should i use k4 or k6 clients? T_T

regarding 3.8.3.0 I use the infinium client but nothing 3 skill bar appear >.<

Back