Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hetero could help me to build a k3 .. I hope you understand me. because if I do it in Spanish bother. Troop racist

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi there heterojeneo, i've been searching for that 3 skill bar zone but, may i ask you since you are good at hex, to share us the gm code zone? thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested this hetero... thanks for sharing. here's my proof. K3 server with HTLauncher. View attachment 139501View attachment 139502

My Comments are:

a. The language is mixed English-Mexican-Indonesian.
b. There are lots to be modified in the file.
c. The tantraparam has a few glitch (but can be fixed).
d. I like the 3 Skill Bar
e. Its the one I've been looking for and its working.
f. The htssetting.txl is contradicting lol
g. it's in debug mode(test mode) so it has characters in the head
f. Its the easiest server to configure (compared to K4 and K5)
h. it require a minimum memory size
i. HTLauncher might be a threat to some antivirus but they are not.
j. and lastly. Thank you very much for sharing K3 Server.

Muchas Gracias por todo! ¡Salud

can you help sir, i really have a trouble.
about running the gm tool and the params.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello all,

can you share param converter work for this k3 slot skill bar zone?

Infinium's XMLTOTXL.EXE 1.0.0.1 does work in editing tantraparam.xml for K3. But I use K5 now since I already don't use the K3. But in my Opinion, K3 is the stable one. because I had a better experience inK3 than in any other version. I used it for almost 1 year and 7 months. With exactly 17 players only. And in Local Area Network.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice to know Kyle. Thanks for that information.

nice to see you online bro... i am 100% recovered. I'll be going back to work by january 20th. so i must speak to you again. and by the way thanks for referring me to manna. he gave me a very great information on tantra editing. as for K3, i just need to know what is the codezone for GM commands. i cannot find them in hex.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone could make the XMLTOTXL.EXE 1.0.0.1 for k3 would be obliged please much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i forgot to ask heterojeneo... what is the gm code zone for k3? i just wanted to test something... k4 and k5 are scattered all over. i might think i will go back to k3. it consumes less than 8GB RAM and working fine all maps. ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but that is a K12 of Tantra.. I am using the K4.. tantra.. with only single bar... how could i add another bar...

any param or to be edited in the files!...

THANKS!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is not K12. there is no such thing as K12. Tantra development ended at the mid of K5. The three skill bar is server side. You need the zones. It is here in the link of heterojeneo. Client that worked on this zone is up to htlauncher version 3.8.0.0 only. I never tried the other. Maps of this zone is up to Ruins only. The next to Biryu. If you are using K4 look at my attachment below:
heterojeneo - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

You can always modify your client. Edit clientres.txl, make your own design. the dds files are compiled into hpk file in the resources folder. the terrain is compiled into maps folder. and the animation is located in the mesh folder. if you are going to download other client, replace it with your own clientres.txl and resources folder. some of the developers added the images and animation into htlauncher that is why they have larger size and looks like encrypted.

i won't argue with you if you do not understand. look around. see what i mean.

but that is a K12 of Tantra.. I am using the K4.. tantra.. with only single bar... how could i add another bar...

any param or to be edited in the files!...

THANKS!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where is the attachement sir? Sorry if i make you mad.
All i want is the 3 bar skill.
Where should i edit the 3 bar skill... is it in the Zone Server or in the Client?

Thank you soo much for your response sir Teriffied.. I really really appreciate this thing!...THANKS!

I already know now how to add item in the Game... But my problem is the game already i made is only 1 bar...also i like the OLD mandara Map...
Do you have that files... the same with this K3...

This is not K12. there is no such thing as K12. Tantra development ended at the mid of K5. The three skill bar is server side. You need the zones. It is here in the link of heterojeneo. Client that worked on this zone is up to htlauncher version 3.8.0.0 only. I never tried the other. Maps of this zone is up to Ruins only. The next to Biryu. If you are using K4 look at my attachment below:
heterojeneo - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

You can always modify your client. Edit clientres.txl, make your own design. the dds files are compiled into hpk file in the resources folder. the terrain is compiled into maps folder. and the animation is located in the mesh folder. if you are going to download other client, replace it with your own clientres.txl and resources folder. some of the developers added the images and animation into htlauncher that is why they have larger size and looks like encrypted.

i won't argue with you if you do not understand. look around. see what i mean.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
from the very start of this thread. heterojeneo posted a link. it is a 3 skill bar k3 files. i know for sure that it is working just fine. i used it in a couple of period before the release of k5 files. it is from depositfiles and the link is still active right now. from the looks of it. you are not looking or reading... really no offense but yeah.

k4 posted by infinium has 1 skillbar. but it can be made 3 skill bar by editing zone.exe. connect with the mainui.hpk with 3 skillbar and function for F1 to F10 and Ctrl1 to Ctrl0. However, if you don't know that part of hex. please search through google. any k4 zones shared here can be edited, it is not encrypted. by the way... the easiest k3 3skillbar zone is the korean files. go take it. then make your own clientres.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ohhh.. thnx..
I am using the Infinium... I try to research now how to edit zone... and connect with the MainUI... for the 3 bar skill... I will try to learn about the hex...

MANY THANKS!..... many thnx TERRIFIED!... I WILL JUST DOWNLOAD THIS FILE!..

YEHEEEY!.. problem solve...

THANKS A LOT!.... :) many many thanks...
I know now also.. how to RUN the HTLauncher using the Updater or the STTantra... because of the Hex Editing... and change the IP to make it LINK with the HTLauncher.... yehey!... many thnx.....

Back