Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Advance) Extend the maximum party restriction 7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide Open edit hex and Open HTLauncher.exe and search

Using for search offset Hex Work Shop On Winnex Regards.
Merry Christmas to all

OFFSSET: 000DD06C

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing that defined var MAX_PARTY (value of 7) just on the HTLauncher wont have any effect if you dont change it too on Server.

By the way if you change that, you will mess up other things that use that var, for example the 3 dimensional array g_pFormation unless of course you know which values you have to add to it (char g_pFormation[MAX_FORMATION][MAX_PARTY][2]) as you may see it is a 3 dimensional array which use: MAX_FORMATION =5 for max rows, MAX_PARTY=7 for max columns and 2 for max height. I dont know for what is used that 3d array.

On both sides that array is declared with 50 elements of 70 that can be stored (5*7*2=70), some of them are:
char g_pFormation[MAX_FORMATION][MAX_PARTY][2]=
{ 1, 1, -1, 1, 1,-1, -1,-1, 1,0,

I think (because you define yourself as developer) that you know the rest of the values stored on that array and most probably that you know for what it is used for and what is stored on the left 20 elements after was declare.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eliana Gherbaz Hi, Can I ask a little bit of help?

I am trying to locate each TMB/TAB file are used for each skill, though it appears that the skills didn't show which of the tmb/tab files are used.

Example: IRIN TIRIKA
On the fxpc, it only provides the skill ID 1100065
and it also shows numbers on the PCSkillAction tab,
but upon checking the client, it's obvious that it's name is mMultiArrow1_2000331.
I am trying to make new skill effects for each skill, as for now, I can only change the skill models,

instead of the meteor, I can only do this for now and I also the new skill animation, but it's not included in the video.

Back