Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am not sure how valid this is for you but, you may want to try one of the client downloads at the following site for K6.
links dead
pls share ur
client sir.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
at least you tell anyone here what you did to solve your an error, that's the core of the spirit of sharing, i knew you can do it :)

Edit: I finally understand the error. Thanks to jbeitz107 for the enlightment.

I cant use the GM tool. the buttons are disabled lol. and the character has map coordinates on their heads ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
at least you tell anyone here what you did to solve your an error, that's the core of the spirit of sharing, i knew you can do it :)

Serverlist.txt is one thing, to let the client and the server connect. Then for GMTool download the link posted but heterojeneo, and it might have trojan with your anti-virus but its not really a trojan.

then the SQL script for Tantra and ODBC (Native SQL Client).

That's the missing thing that fill in the puzzle to mount and install the server.

The Coordinates under the head of the character denotes that it is in debug mode. But I am not really debugging now. It will be fixed by the correct serverlist.txt and htsmessage.tvl and htssettings.txl

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Great thanks for the great job! well done!

Serverlist.txt is one thing, to let the client and the server connect. Then for GMTool download the link posted but heterojeneo, and it might have trojan with your anti-virus but its not really a trojan.

then the SQL script for Tantra and ODBC (Native SQL Client).

That's the missing thing that fill in the puzzle to mount and install the server.

The Coordinates under the head of the character denotes that it is in debug mode. But I am not really debugging now. It will be fixed by the correct serverlist.txt and htsmessage.tvl and htssettings.txl

solved.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got a query on this one... I can't open the fixdatabase its in .bak format of which tool can be used to restore this backup file? also XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE is not compiling the htssettings.xml what's the new compiler?

Thanks in advance.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE to converter HTSSetting.xml -> HTSSetting.txl
: K5 server zone.exe => OK

but this zone.exe => zone fail .. Well need to NEW XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE ?

seems XML2TXL and its XML still hide in somewhere, locked completely. that's why HTSSettings.txl in this kind of Zone comes up with its shared folder and irreplaceable with the old one (K5)... :laugh:

I got a query on this one... I can't open the fixdatabase its in .bak format of which tool can be used to restore this backup file? also XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE is not compiling the htssettings.xml what's the new compiler?

Thanks in advance.

for fixdatabase thing, you have to use at least MS SQL 2008 R2 or later version
and HTSSettings XML2TXL converter, yea yes it is :laugh:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use MSSQL2012 and i did create a new tables and database. It cannot read the .bak file. it is readable in 2008 R2 only. Anyway, I finally set it up. Now is just the XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE is not working.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry buddy. the fixed database is this one. from the main page of this thread.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can download it. however i think it is back-up from 2008 SQL. mine is MSSQL2012. so it cannot be restored

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@pher14344 thank you very much for the share. it has been 2 weeks since my server is up. however, can you elaborate more, why everyday, the monster named "Jina Kala" is multipying and flooding all over the entire Jina area? I can manage to eliminate it with gm command but the next day they spawn again and everyday they spawn more and more and cause the screen to almost freeze.

Can you please elaborate more how i should do it? thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo SIr ..

Please Help Me in using GM tool ... GM tool has stuck
Here pic in attact file

please anyone help my problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but how you fix this problem? i try everything and nothing works u.u please help me. It's the only thing i can't get it T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo SIr ..

Please Help Me in using GM tool ... GM tool has stuck
Here pic in attact file

please anyone help my problem

Closed... maybe tantra param not work with GM tool ... i replace with other tantra param .. than work 100%

thank ragezone

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you are going to use the tantra param you convert then use the k4 converter just for the GM Tool and nothing else. that will resolve your issue. The converter for K5 is for the server and the client but, not the GM Tool. it is still using the old format of the converter for that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
update for pher14344's release (what i have tested and worked):

1. is working well with MSSQL 2005, 2008, 2008R2 and 2012
2. Item_server.exe should be tweaked and it must be in config.txt + intemserv.txt in zones
3. SQLDAEMON.EXE should be the last to load when running the server (if the MSSQL username and password pop-up just click ok button).
4. edit npcgenet.txt to remove the mobs that are not in the right place.
5. serverlist.txt on all zones should have 0 6 not 0 1 to remove the unnecessary texts in premium items

other than this are client side.

again thank you very much for this server files...

thanks ragezone and more power! i'll be subscribing here for updates...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update for pher14344's release (what i have tested and worked):

2. Item_server.exe should be tweaked and it must be in config.txt + intemserv.txt in zones
Q: sir what do you mean tweaked? ive already been here in the forum but still cannot fix my item mall.. maybe you can help me sir.

3. SQLDAEMON.EXE should be the last to load when running the server (if the MSSQL username and password pop-up just click ok button).
sir my caste is stuck at waisya .. can you help me sir? whats you config.txt sir?

thank you sir hope someone can help me here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why no importing information on my GameInfo00? and Rank.txt is empty
heres my setting on ODBC
TantraGMk5 = Tantra

SQLDAEMON
TantraGMk5 sa Sqlpassword

can i have your fixdatabase for sql 2005? pher database cant import on sql 2005

Back