Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.i need to use the dixdatabase to work the GameInfo00?
2.fixdatabase is compatible on webzonegamerz website?

and i got this error when importing Tantra.bak on sql server 2008 and 2005

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant restore GameInfoXX and TantraBackupXX??

can someone help me please... or any tipss?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir jbeitz107 fixdatabase is compatible on webzonegamerz website? and can i get the Update caste query script of this database?

KyleMarvin can u share your HTLauncher? with coordinate in character head.. is that k6 or k4?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its K4 and it is shared by infinium under the sticky thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody help my problem?

@jbeitz107 bro, can you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my MRank00.txt and Rank00.txt have info with my character

but in ingame im stuck at waisaya level 1 i have 2m MP
i put it using GMtool and the rest on kruma

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help me? im still stuck at waisaya level 1

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Title says "fix caste level" can anyone confirm this statement if its true or not because as for me caste level stuck @ Waisya Level :(

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
my MRank00.txt and Rank00.txt have info with my character

but in ingame im stuck at waisaya level 1 i have 2m MP
i put it using GMtool and the rest on kruma

Hi bro,

Can you walk me through how did you manage to automatically update those files? My dbo.Tantrabackup00 (Database Tantra) is updating well and my ranking but these files you mentioned are not updating by itself. Please share some inputs how.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
TO FIX THE CASTE LEVEL ISSUE YOU NEED TO CONFIG EVERYTHING .
as what everyone said you need to import Fix database in SQL Server 2008 or either 2012 ..

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...ited the query to make the Caste level work .

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
TO FIX THE CASTE LEVEL ISSUE YOU NEED TO CONFIG EVERYTHING .
as what everyone said you need to import Fix database in SQL Server 2008 or either 2012 ..

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...nd what is the difference placing it as NULL?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir im new in creating a server and im making a k4 server and im really determined to learn all of it can you help me? Or can you give me a k4 full server files? Please sir im looking forward on your reply

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all the files have been provided for. as for instruction you need to read over all the posts for all the questions and answers. take your time. with time everything is possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all the files have been provided for. As for instruction you need to read over all the posts for all the questions and answers. Take your time. With time everything is possible.

yes as what sir jbeitz said all files are provided here in ragezone . All you need to do is to search and read :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any body here? that works the caste level? i use this file but still stuck at waisaya level 1.... i have exported Rank00.txt already with my info

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
any body here? that works the caste level? i use this file but still stuck at waisaya level 1.... i have exported Rank00.txt already with my info

You need to add the missing table "MBrahmanPoint in your SQL Database specifically @ Tantra>dbo.TantraBackup00 to 05 and dbo.GameInfo00 to 05

Back