Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free website template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
yes the website dont have it! thats why i cant use it in proper way

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In order to properly use it you will have to download the databases from the releases here. There will be some small alteration needed but, the information will be based on the website. Check releases here for SQL Databases and google for any errors that you may have after.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
this is what i want to do. i have open source of tantra and same setting of wyd2 i want this to marge in one db account folder so i can create two game in one account at the same time! i have alternative register and login website account can import to xampp sql database without a problem so i want to use cool website like this in tantra i want to learn how this made! just for fun i guest ^_^ the register and login website i have is. the account save as .file not .dat like the tantra account i going to change the tantra account file to .file name so there will be the same account from wyd2 db account folder i can share to you if you want! the website is base on wyd2 you can save and change the .file to .dat on the setting of this website i have. ( i explore my self to learn someone learn too :junglejane: dont judge me. im just explore more knowledge )
i forgot the website is br language so use google translate to understand. im not br im asian :p:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you truly have the open source and not the converted files then are you willing to share these files? Because currently this is what is actually missing from ragezone. It would be a great advantage to any developers in ragezone to be able to possess the actual open source coding to mod and work with.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i for got i change the name of the open source rar :damnmate: maybe this one if not just tell me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, there are tons of free website template, but their qualitity leaves much to be desired. Last time I used . My website looks attracive and functions effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back