Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 NEW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without limit of the item to implement No need to replace more texture and other items In the clientres.xml I made 1 guide with the new limits.

credits: Heterojeneo.

Reaction score
Mr. HTLauncher.exe, the firewall can release a poison, no poison? Or tell me your clientres.xml ID to modify the corresponding HTLauncher.exe in the field as a guide, we can find no reported toxicity HTLauncher.exe to modify, thank you!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mr. HTLauncher.exe, the firewall can release a poison, no poison? Or tell me your clientres.xml ID to modify the corresponding HTLauncher.exe in the field as a guide, we can find no reported toxicity HTLauncher.exe to modify, thank you!

RIP google translate :X

Reaction score
Wasnt there a post about Eliana teaching people how to add more items to a client? Im sure there's one.

I'm not referring to Eliana's post. I am just suggesting that it would be much better if he/she would provide a better guide instead of releasing exe files. He's been doing this most of the time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some ID ranges are just Client side (for example those on the on ClientRes/NPC etc files, files that only goes to Client side), but others are Client and Server side (for example those on tantraparam, HTScript, etc files (files that you need to put in Client and Server), here you are only releasing Client side, I didn't tested your "work" and I won't waste my time testing it, but if what you changed request the Server side change, and you just sell the Client side, then @Scriptkiddie13 was smart to dispute the payment for some that probably was not working correctly. Selling Client side w/o the Server side (if is needed) is a way to scam those who don't know how to make those ID ranges by themselfs.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your is scam witch create disputed in paypal your country phillipine all is scam..!

right now my work is public..!
I am the scammer? :hahaha:

You even try to empty your funds so that paypal cannot refund my

money. I have provided paypal all my evidences and you lost.

So who is the scammer? :hahaha:

Anyway, goodluck for making it public. Next time don't trick people

and insult our intelligence.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello sir when i tried to used your htlauncher with unlitmb i cant click the npc...

please need your help

thank you..

Back