Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra File Release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm still waiting decission from forum moderator. how by tomorrow it'll be sticky thread. lots of file already uploaded with mediafire hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Q: you know about this? IIS7, it just pop up when am accessing web login and everything just went crazy >_< I try to search regarding this, some sort of web server I guess... but I did not downloaded it, or my windows updater did it?

infinium - Tantra File Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi bro, 1 question plz, these files are to patch some files, but what are the files we have to have? could you please upload some files please ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
...... still waiting for my sticky thread :(

@chanchin

i'll be uploading other useful files once this thread is sticky... half way done with my etreo set... looking for icon that said set :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Q: you know about this? IIS7, it just pop up when am accessing web login and everything just went crazy >_< I try to search regarding this, some sort of web server I guess... but I did not downloaded it, or my windows updater did it?

That is your IIS7 webpage. You need to create a webpage for your server and make it your default.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, are you using a 3rd party web server app before (ie. WAMP, XAMP, etc) or primarily using windows web feature? If a 3rd party, then just disable your IIS feature under windows components. If you're using IIS then check your inetpub wwwroot directory.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
still looking for available icon. But from the time beign, i have create my own icon. Though its in 3D graphic, still need the 2D Icon.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is your IIS7 webpage. You need to create a webpage for your server and make it your default.

Hi, are you using a 3rd party web server app before (ie. WAMP, XAMP, etc) or primarily using windows web feature? If a 3rd party, then just disable your IIS feature under windows components. If you're using IIS then check your inetpub wwwroot directory.

yes sir... am using xampp before, then this IIS is blocking it... I did try messing the content of wwwroot directory, and it doesn't display my web login correctly... better to disable the IIS... thanks guys :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
quick question, what zone is ZONESRVA100.rar??

you need that that .exe files to make your character in amara100, to bypass the amara20 level... add that file to all folder from zone1 zone2 zone etc...

hope it help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@infi how is it going about putting your server online?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@infi how is it going about putting your server online?

i'm still in a process of negotiation bout that, someone offered me to host for my project. and toxic bout my professional work so not having much time to attend with my development in tantra. by the way still open for negotiation of hosting my project, still looking for much better offer :thumbup1:

nice pare..:thumbup::thumbup:

bro yung weapon hindi ko pa na implement dito, inuuna ko tapusin yung mga set of armors hehe

Back