Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra File Release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
2 days has already passed.... haven't touch my tantra files hehehe..
NBA2K12 playoffs already, just finish my 81-1 game "my player" mode :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Binding fail when i launch the dbsrv.exe. What's the problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@benson
have you check your localip.txt, serverlist.txt?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'm still in a process of negotiation bout that, someone offered me to host for my project. and toxic bout my professional work so not having much time to attend with my development in tantra. by the way still open for negotiation of hosting my project, still looking for much better offer :thumbup1:

What kind of negotiation are you speaking of? Is this a monetary transaction? Give me a holler bro.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stickyed via request.

Reminder: please as a respect to RZ keep posts English.

Thanks.
Henmoro.

thanks sooo much, i'll keep that in mind :thumbup:

i'm still in a process of negotiation bout that, someone offered me to host for my project. and toxic bout my professional work so not having much time to attend with my development in tantra. by the way still open for negotiation of hosting my project, still looking for much better offer :thumbup1:

What kind of negotiation are you speaking of? Is this a monetary transaction? Give me a holler bro.

nope it's not monetary issue, we're talking more about server specs and net speed. currently his still trying to have server with atleast 8gm ram which is the minimum. so that's why i'm still open for other offer.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
still waiting for the infinium server to be up... am on my recurrent training now and hoping to pass it :thumbup:, I have to set aside aside in developing mabuhay server... just reading the forum for updates and grats to you infinium, your thread is now updated :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice one! im also waiting for infinium server :)

im stuck on port forwarding nyahah..

i just messed up with GUI Designs

infinium - Tantra File Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a false positive bro. GM tool is not dangerous.
@infinium -> GOOD JOB! you know i was working on my own offline server and due to lack of information in the net, i grew tired on working my server out and ended up burying it in my external hard drives. now looks like i might bring my offline server back to life :D
would you kindly add the zone files too? for the sake of the newbies xD not for me. ive been lurking here a long time ago hahaha..

EDIT:
@infinium, can you post your client's clientres.xml?

oh and this has something to do with the weapon's glow.
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99186&stc=1&d=1335291166
i dont exactly know how to work it but ill try when i get all the XML files i need.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its a false positive bro. GM tool is not dangerous.
@infinium -> GOOD JOB! you know i was working on my own offline server and due to lack of information in the net, i grew tired on working my server out and ended up burying it in my external hard drives. now looks like i might bring my offline server back to life :D
would you kindly add the zone files too? for the sake of the newbies xD not for me. ive been lurking here a long time ago hahaha..

EDIT:
@infinium, can you post your client's clientres.xml?

oh and this has something to do with the weapon's glow.
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99186&stc=1&d=1335291166
i dont exactly know how to work it but ill try when i get all the XML files i need.

still working with my clientres, did lots of modification. so most of items in my clientres is not compatible with other tantra client. i'll be trying to post older version, which i haven't change a thing. and one more thing bro where you at manila?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro I already added you bro at yahoo. Please do accept. Same as my username here with 01. Anyways I have to ask you what was this problem. (refer to the screen shot below)

The DBSRV.EXE is already open. What should I do?

Back