Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra File Release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kk infinium, can you share how to make a web server for register and Item Mall and how to send player Taney.. TQ b4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
infinium did a great Job.

Thank you for sharing this,a lot of players and makers wanted to have a new of this,and now it shows.!
Some players are hard to find the right one to Download or use.

thnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should follow path for this application, if i'm not mistaken your server should be in C:\SERVER\*.*
i have some problem of my files can you Pm me yor email addres i want to talk with you...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@infinium

Thanks for the links... I wonder if there is a mount and headband and triple skill slots. I've been looking around the forum and i couldn't found any. I hope you can share one ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Long time... my training is almost done and back to Tantra Mabuhay server updating... I see great improvements guys! how is the infinium server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Long time... my training is almost done and back to Tantra Mabuhay server updating... I see great improvements guys! how is the infinium server?

Hello GM Mabuhay... The infinium server is good but I can't edit some files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haist guys share me a link of old mandara and old kruma please if you have azzAP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tol bakit pag mag edit ako sa tantraparam.xml tas convert ko as tpa tas paste ko sa zone server bakit nag hahang yung zone server ayaw mag connect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys does this files contains the black set from infinity ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@infinium

Thanks for the links... I wonder if there is a mount and headband and triple skill slots. I've been looking around the forum and i couldn't found any. I hope you can share one ^_^

for the said items and function, it will be available for tantra k5 files :) although I have those tantraparam that has mount item, you can't see it with Kathana IV server :) sorry guy just got back with the this stuff. been busy with NBA 2k12 and work hehehe :w00t: still check what files i can share with you guys... ummm what about yagamy web template?

guys does this files contains the black set from infinity ?

do you have infinity client? i can extract that items for you hehe

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks again infinium we all are busy... work... play... ^_^

Back